Do you mind..

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I look at your boobies? I know if we were to meet I would have to look at your boobies I try not to sometimes but it usually don't work, so do you mind?

OK so how do you feel about guys looking at your boobies?

Do you like your boobies being called boobies or do you prefer tits or what?

So many boobies so little time:cool:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It get's very tiresome to have men make entire conversations with your breasts.
What really gets my notice and approval is a man who has the self control to notice I have beautiful eyes, notices I have large breasts but will look at my face while talking to me.
I like the word boobies more than tits.
I call mine the girls and they have nick names.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nah, have a gander, they are one of my best assets. i don't get all hung up with men speaking to me as an object rather than a person or whatever the rationale behind that is. i'm probably smarter than he is anyway. At worst it's somewhat amusing. If i bring a little titillating joy into someone's life, i'm happy to oblige.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Tits / boobies - hmmm, think I prefer tits. Baps is a nice word for them, but uncommon.

As for looking, I think I'm fairly used to it, so much so that I don't think anything more discreet than a full on stare even registers these days. So go ahead, have a look - chances are I won't even notice. (Probably because I'm checking out the baps on the woman beside you... having already sized up your package :biggrin:)

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tits / boobies - hmmm, think I prefer tits. Baps is a nice word for them, but uncommon.

Baps are bread :eek:

, have a look - chances are I won't even notice. (Probably because I'm checking out the baps on the woman beside you... having already sized up your package :biggrin:)

Thanks I think I will - I presume that means you will be wearing your glasses if you are looking at my bits, as for the woman beside me ....

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It get's very tiresome to have men make entire conversations with your breasts.
What really gets my notice and approval is a man who has the self control to notice I have beautiful eyes, notices I have large breasts but will look at my face while talking to me.
I like the word boobies more than tits.
I call mine the girls and they have nick names.

Although looking at boobies is quite nice and I thhnk I could quite like looking at yours, I think these days I prefer looking at your eyes, maybe I'm getting a bit old LOL. I think I will only look at your boobies when your talking to me if you say something really boring and I need distracting tho I can't imagine that would happen

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
nah, have a gander, they are one of my best assets. i don't get all hung up with men speaking to me as an object rather than a person or whatever the rationale behind that is. i'm probably smarter than he is anyway. At worst it's somewhat amusing. If i bring a little titillating joy into someone's life, i'm happy to oblige.

THANKS :biggrin1: If you turn around maybe I will be able to get a glimpse of one of your other ASSets :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I look at your boobies? I know if we were to meet I would have to look at your boobies I try not to sometimes but it usually don't work, so do you mind?

OK so how do you feel about guys looking at your boobies?

Do you like your boobies being called boobies or do you prefer tits or what?

So many boobies so little time:cool:
I cant blame you for looking. Im looking too.:biggrin1: