Do you miss someone alot?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss my friend Dannita, i used to look after her when i was 18, she was 15 at the time and i would protect her from all the losers, i`d have to jerk her out of parties and get her home before someone whould try and take advantage of her. We`ve been friends ever since, we e-mail each other and talk on the phone, but i haven`t seen her since i was 19. She`s the only one that i`ve always been able to trust to tell me what i need to hear and not what i want to hear.

lafever

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear ya both.. ... Sometimes people can make a mark on our lives without even knowing it and by the time we do, they are gone.

Keeping in touch by phone is always an option.

As far as losing touch with friends, I have found many high school classmates on Classmates.com or rather they found me, and Myspace.

Myspace is good for something lol.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear ya both.. ... Sometimes people can make a mark on our lives without even knowing it and by the time we do, they are gone.

Keeping in touch by phone is always an option.

As far as losing touch with friends, I have found many high school classmates on Classmates.com or rather they found me, and Myspace.

Myspace is good for something lol.

I have to agree with that. I have had people from High school find me on myspace and we were able to reconnect. I miss people that are no longer here and in some cases those who for whatever reason are no longer accessible to me, either emotionally or physically. But alas such is life.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I miss Big Dirigible and a few of the other extended LPSG family members that are no longer here:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup...:sad:

It's a killer, aint it?

SLB ~ I hear you, been there, etc. Thinking of you...

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, I miss my son everyday he isn't here. He has been staying "on vacation" at grandma's the past two weeks. I should see him next week and I can't wait!

Also I miss my dad and going camping with him and my family every year!

There is a very dear friend of mine in the military that I have not seen in 10 years that I miss but we are now in contact again and I am greatful for that.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss my friend Ronnie from college who was like a brother to me for years. I just love him so much. He lives an hour away and I just can't make a connection any more. I have tried so many times. He loves me. Even wrote a letter to me telling me as much (yes it is platonic). He will be in contact and then fade out. I am not even hurt anymore by it...he just can't commit to the friendship. Sad really.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A ex girlfriend of mine died in a car crash.I never got to say goodbye. I still on her birthday put flowers on her grave and that was 8 years ago..........

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss my more than an FWB, Ashlee.
Because of two shallow jerks I used to call friends, I lost contact with a beautiful young woman who, despite being 17 years younger than I,sent me for such an emotional loop that I'm not sure I'm back upright yet .

She left here going back home to Virginia , and I lost contact, and I feel I may never hear or see her again-
This woman was such an emotional high that I even composed 3 songs for her- songs she will never hear, never critique, and never even know are about her.

Some nights, I stare at the sky and wonder if she's looking at it as well.
I buy roses , and scatter the petals on the wind or a lake , as the thoughts OF the roses are for her.
I think of things we used to do together, and I just want to climb the tallest building in the world and SCREAM my love for her to all the world.

But most of all, I just miss her like crazy.

I lost her- and I lost big.

I wish I could just see her one more time.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I miss my Mom. A lot.
So do I. I can't believe it's been 6 years.
I miss my favorite puppy, she was 14.Baci
I miss John,scott and many others
When I was in my early twenties I had a group of friends that where in their mid forties. No one ever said this would be so hard.