Do you miss the "no mess" years?

blondetwink11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss the time when I was younger, when jacking off was the greatest thing on the planet, and there was as the title says...no mess.
Does anybody else miss those years? Also, just out of curiosity, did anybody not have the no mess years?

Reactions: Dlord2122

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Well I started jacking it at age 11 and at that time there was no mess. I got my first bit of spunk the following year, but only in tiny amounts each time. I eventually graduated to the purple-headed yoghurt-slinger I now possess, but only after many years of... personal growth. :biggrin1:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Many memories before I turned 13. Spent a lot of time in the outhouse, behind the barn, up a tree, under the house, under the bridge, in the woods, in the loft, and even in bed. Any place that provided a bit of privacy was great. Always had friends or siblings to share with.

tallandlean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had the thermal cooling procedure(also called microwave) done a few years ago
to treat an enlarged prostate. Since that time I have dry orgasms. Don't ever
complain about the "mess." I'd give anything to have a normal orgasm now.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I jerked off for the first time when I was 11. I ejaculated that first time, so I have no idea what a "no mess" orgasm would be like. (I didn't fully understand semen/ejaculation at that time though, so it freaked me out a bit at first.)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started masturbating when I was very young so I have a lot of "no-mess" experience. I must admit I do miss those years. I would lay in bed at night and play with myself. As soon as I orgasmed, I could just roll over and go to sleep. Cleaning up is such a hassle.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. When I'm ready to shoot I don't care where it goes. However, I do enjoy edging and not cumming. Putting myself on edge and not shooting my load all over the place is pretty awesome. When I edge there isn't any mess because I'm not allowing myself to cum - so I love those times. But like I said, when I'm ready to make a "mess", I like it and love cleaning it up.

Simba

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I miss the time when I was younger, when jacking off was the greatest thing on the planet, and there was as the title says...no mess.
Does anybody else miss those years? Also, just out of curiosity, did anybody not have the no mess years?
I didn't really have such years, maybe couple of months. Very soon after I started having orgasm the cum came along. Luckily it was always in the toilet, so it was easy to clean the mess. :)