Do you name your partner's genitals?

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had a post similar to this before in LPSG... some of the names were cleaver and funny... http://www.lpsg.org/116500-nicknames-for-your-cocks.html

I started dating my wife back in the 70's ... there was a regular sketch on Saturday Night Live back in those days titled "Ooooh Nooo Mister Bill".

The Mister Bill character was a clay figure with a high pitched voice. He was a spoof on innocent childrens' programming. In every sketch the clay figurine of Mister Bill would get crushed or pulled apart; hence the phrase "oooh nooo Mister Bill".

One night my girlfriend-now-wife and I were fooling around naked when the Mister Bill Sketch came on TV. My girlfriend took my big dick in her dainty little hands and slap it around between her nice firm tits... and with a voice like the Saturday Night Live character said "oooh nooo Mister Bill"

Thirty years later she still refers to my cock as "Mister Bill".

Attachments

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course yes & I do name "people" I talk to, cock is "special people" to me!... my partener's gets 3 nicks ( 1 penis + 2 balls/left and right = 3 in most males)... plus depending the butt he has, it gets one also. Their names might change without notice, depending on theirs, his or my mood..nothing is wrtten on stone tablets, for sure.

They are no twins, much less triplets to be confused with..they all get a name, personal stamps, multi acessories, regular cool housng stuff, when handled by moi...no surprises here, if my toy dolls were treated well imagine my cocks toys?!

:rolleyes: