Do you need deep/full penetration to orgasm during intercourse?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am sure for some, it's just not this simple, but I have been with someone recently for whom it is and she understands it fully. She needs no other factors.

Perhaps you don't orgasm during intercourse even with a full fit.

Perhaps you can orgasm with any size if other factors are in play.

Perhaps the size really isn't a factor in your orgasm and other things are.

There is no single answer to this, it is personal to everyone, it also may change over time and with partners.

Apart from the fact that it is fascinating to see other people's perspectives and experiences, I have a serious reason for asking. A friend has had his confidence knocked to pieces over this by a very insensitive partner. I am not going to bullshit him, because I know many size queens, I do though wish to give him as rounded a response and support as I can.

Thanks.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
To answer the question, yes I do. ;)

As to whether it matters to women, you already answered it: From what I've heard, to some it does, to some it doesn't.

My experience, however, has been that none of the women that I've been with required it to orgasm. They could all orgasm through a combination of oral and non-penetration manual stimulation.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't absolutely require it (I've cum with an average sized guy who was really good with his hands), but it helps a lot! I've cum more often by deep penetration by a big guy.

For some reason, oral stimulation really doesn't do much for me, at least not there - now on my nipples, that's different! (I love that!)

But the thing is, when it comes to this stuff, everyone is different. What gets me off may not get another woman off, and what gets her off may not do anything for me.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
To answer the question, yes I do. ;)

As to whether it matters to women, you already answered it: From what I've heard, to some it does, to some it doesn't.

My experience, however, has been that none of the women that I've been with required it to orgasm. They could all orgasm through a combination of oral and non-penetration manual stimulation.

If you keep making me laugh, I may have to quite like you.

I am not talking about clitoral or even G spot orgasm that can be achieved manually or orally or with a variety of other exotic combinations, and of course a cock.

I am talking about WIRW is referring to above. Her experience is one I recognise in quite a high percentage of women, and I am interested in other's experience and perhaps even that of their friends if they have discussed it.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't require it - especially if the guy is girthy.

If the guy is truly massive, I often cum at the initial penetration. But full penetration is also great - mentally is a turn on to take a guy balls deep - again especially if the guy's hung...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't require it, as I can cum from clitoral stimulation.
But I never had a deep vaginal orgasm from stimulation of the fornix area until I had sex with a big guy.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. But as chrissy says, there are several types of orgasm to be had during intercourse. The deep penetration ones are their own kettle of fish. (ohnow that brings up some strange images)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Thank you Ladies, what you are saying about your sexual responses, matches my experience with partners. Basically if you are size compatible, orgasm during intercourse is that much simpler. The other thing is that a partner could have one facet that makes some women orgasm, but not the one that someone else needs. Of course if you are able to experience all the types of orgasm and your partner has all those compatabilities, then happy days :biggrin1:

It's complicated, but not unfathomable. It certainly seems more complicated for women to deal with their sex/life balance needs and issues than it is for most men.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm on top and having sex in my favorite positions, I can orgasm the first time in 5 minutes during penetrative sex no matter what size the man's penis is, and if I'm really aroused then even faster than that, in 2-3 minutes. That's a lot faster than I can orgasm from oral sex alone. When I'm on top in my favorite positions, I'm really using them all at once, clitoral, g-spot, and deep penetration (A-spot?) so it's no great mystery why it works so well. I don't know if pompoir also helps here, but it probably does.

TinyPrincess said:
If the guy is truly massive, I often cum at the initial penetration.

This has never happened to me but I wish it would!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm on top in my favorite positions, I'm really using them all at once, clitoral, g-spot, and deep penetration (A-spot?) so it's no great mystery why it works so well. I don't know if pompoir also helps here, but it probably does.

My wife says the same thing when she's on top too. Her clit on my pelvic bone, my shaft somehow rubs her g-spot (not sure how), and the deep spot being gnashed all make for a "perfect storm" of blended orgasms.

This has never happened to me but I wish it would!

It's a beautiful thing: http://www.lpsg.org/163838-quickest-time-you-take-your.html#post2677446

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife says the same thing when she's on top too. Her clit on my pelvic bone, my shaft somehow rubs her g-spot (not sure how), and the deep spot being gnashed all make for a "perfect storm" of blended orgasms.

Not shaft on my g-spot, the head! I deep thrust when I'm on top, from g-spot to much deeper.

I think I'm just not built for that to happen, but it sounds so cool!

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought only like 40% of women are recorded as being able to orgasm through penetration (with no clitoral stimulation). I'd assume that a women, to only be able to orgasm that way, would be a far far lower percent than that...

D

deleted356736

I thought only like 40% of women are recorded as being able to orgasm through penetration (with no clitoral stimulation). I'd assume that a women, to only be able to orgasm that way, would be a far far lower percent than that...

You thought right, I think it's about 40%, but that's with all sizes of penises, and larger men have an advantage in this regard. What IS surprising is that there is a fair percentage of women who don't orgasm during partner sex at all: not manual stimulation, not oral, not penetration, nothing. What are their partners doing? If orgasm from intercourse is hit-and-miss, then learn how to use your tongue!

In my experience, women don't need orgasm to have a good sexual encounter, but total lack of orgasm would create problems in the long-term.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not shaft on my g-spot, the head! I deep thrust when I'm on top, from g-spot to much deeper.

Ok, that makes sense. I turned to my wife and she also said the head (then the ridge, then the shaft) rubs her g-spot as she slides up and down too. I'm glad that she's beside me sometimes when I write for clarification. Pity she doesn't have any interest in posting on the forums though.

I think I'm just not built for that to happen, but it sounds so cool!

My wife didn't think that either before we got together (we were best friends for 16 years, married to other people before we got together). She says when I'm inside her it's the connection, the right fit that throws her over the edge so quickly.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
In my experience, women don't need orgasm to have a good sexual encounter, but total lack of orgasm would create problems in the long-term.

The same for men I'm sure! I only come 1 in 3 times - so used to prolonging the experience it's difficult to get the volcano to blow. This has never been a problem for most women.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The last time I did, the one I was with said 'what? already?' and tried to get away... he thought I'd want to quit! silly beast!

Now if it had involved the clit it might have become too much, but when vaginal it's quite possible to have many more fun peaks.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I'm also surprised the number is that high. I figured most women needed extra stimulation during foreplay to get aroused enough to cum from intercourse.