Do you need deep/full penetration to orgasm during intercourse?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I don't require it - especially if the guy is girthy.

If the guy is truly massive, I often cum at the initial penetration. But full penetration is also great - mentally is a turn on to take a guy balls deep - again especially if the guy's hung...

This statement about orgasm at initial penetration perplexes me. How "truly massive" was the guy and did you do anything before hand to get right to the point of orgasm before he entered? If you were just about ready to cum from oral/hand play and then he suddenly penetrated you, I could see that pushing you over the edge into orgasm.

I've known several women to gasp in pleasure at the moment I enter. They tell me it is intense pleasure to take an 8x6 cock into them - but not the same as orgasm.

D

deleted356736

This statement about orgasm at initial penetration perplexes me. How "truly massive" was the guy and did you do anything before hand to get right to the point of orgasm before he entered? If you were just about ready to cum from oral/hand play and then he suddenly penetrated you, I could see that pushing you over the edge into orgasm.

I've known several women to gasp in pleasure at the moment I enter. They tell me it is intense pleasure to take an 8x6 cock into them - but not the same as orgasm.

If a man's massive, there has to be a fair bit of arousal before penetration, no? Without, he's just not going to fit. Also, the brain is our most powerful sex organ, and some women really get very turned on by the visual and tactile aspects of a large penis. The excitement of what is to come.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What IS surprising is that there is a fair percentage of women who don't orgasm during partner sex at all: not manual stimulation, not oral, not penetration, nothing. What are their partners doing? If orgasm from intercourse is hit-and-miss, then learn how to use your tongue!

In my experience, women don't need orgasm to have a good sexual encounter, but total lack of orgasm would create problems in the long-term.

Remember, there's a difference between having the ability to and actually having it on a regular basis. There's a lot of selfish lovers out there. Go figure right lol

The last time I did, the one I was with said 'what? already?' and tried to get away... he thought I'd want to quit! silly beast!

Now if it had involved the clit it might have become too much, but when vaginal it's quite possible to have many more fun peaks.

You're lucky... Or I'm unlucky. My GF is the "one gigantic orgasm and I need a break" type of orgasmer. Damn you women and you're over complicated vaginas!!

I'm also surprised the number is that high. I figured most women needed extra stimulation during foreplay to get aroused enough to cum from intercourse.

I repeat what I said above.
Remember, there's a difference between having the ability to and actually having it on a regular basis.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
penetration stops me being able to orgasm properly.
the bigger it is, the smaller & less likely the orgasm.

...of course i'm talking toys. i only orgasm on my own.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
penetration stops me being able to orgasm properly.
the bigger it is, the smaller & less likely the orgasm.

...of course i'm talking toys. i only orgasm on my own.

I know I've asked this before, so you can bonk me over the head for being repetetive.

Have you ever masturbated to orgasm in front of a guy?

My question comes from the "I only orgasm on my own." statement. I had a woman tell me that once and said she never came from penetration (penis or otherwise). We tried and tried, but alas I failed to "make" her cum.

I asked her to masturbate in front of me next time we got together and apparently that was one part of why she couldn't orgasm with a guy, she was too embarassed to let go. A bit more experimenting that evening and she finally had her first orgasm with a cock inside her.

I'm not saying I'm a god or that you're having unfulfilling sex, I'm just curious.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i fake that in front of men,
but i like my orgasms private.
they're mine, they're me, i do not share.

Do you feel like you're sex life is fulfilling, or do you feel it's lacking? Do you prefer your clit diddled with and never feel that "need to be filled" feeling? (That last one seems like a stupid question, but I've often heard the "need to be filled" feeling often and want to see how it relates to you)

You share your art, and to some degree that art is a far more intimate portrait. Why not share your orgasm? You said "in front of men", do you not fake in front of women?

The last time I had questions for you I made you feel like a lab rat, and I still feel bad about that. Apologies in advance if that resurfaces.

P.S. I changed my sig for you... Let me rephrase that: I changed my sig because of you.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a man's massive, there has to be a fair bit of arousal before penetration, no? Without, he's just not going to fit. Also, the brain is our most powerful sex organ, and some women really get very turned on by the visual and tactile aspects of a large penis. The excitement of what is to come.

After thinking about it more, I'm going to reiterate that I don't think I'll probably ever come from (initial) penetration alone.

I've never desired anyone as much as I desired TheBoyfriend. No one else has ever come close. We began making out FIVE HOURS before penetration, because we just couldn't keep our hands off each other during our first date. It's actually the only date I've ever had where we made out at the very beginning of the date, immediately after we said, "Hi" and then had to pull ourselves together to go out to dinner (while I was thinking, "You can't sleep with him before dinner! You have to at least eat dinner first!") I honestly don't believe that it would be possible for me to anticipate sex more than I did that night or to feel more excited about it, or to have had more foreplay beforehand without going absolutely insane. If it was ever going to happen, it would have happened that night.

Trust me on this.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After thinking about it more, I'm going to reiterate that I don't think I'll probably ever come from penetration alone.

Greaty post, but I hate to be nitpicky. Did you mean "initial penetration" or "penetration alone" - as in vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Greaty post, but I hate to be nitpicky. Did you mean "initial penetration" or "penetration alone" - as in vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation?

No, that's alright, I wasn't clear. I meant initial penetration.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need some girth to cum from just intercourse. If it doesn't give me that stretching feeling I just can't cum from penetration. If he is long and thick I cum on the first thrust almost every time. So the simple answer is no girth no orgasm. Would have to hold a vib on my clit or something.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't come every time from strictly vaginal. The guy has to be girthy, stimulating my clit at every stroke or massaging my g-spot while thrusting for me to come during penetration. (If I'm VERY lucky, all 3 at once!)

Deep penetration may not always be pleasurable - it can be downright painful and detrimental to my coming.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every woman is going to be different, and the poster who said his girlfriend did not want to continue after orgasm may be overstimulating her just after. I prefer my partner to back off a bit just after i have orgasm, whatever the source, or it is simply too much sensation to feel good. My remarks about vaginal orgasm being easier to continue after? It's because the clit is such a very tender spot; it's very easy to overwhelm it, at least on me. And if my clit starts actually hurting, that is it, no more touch there allowed.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Praying Mantis is correct. Vaginal stimulation alone is a small percentage 5-15%. The 30-40% are the none direct clitoral orgasms. The 60-70% refers to women who require direct clitoral stimulation (mouth, hands, vibrator) to achieve orgasm. Most of the guys here think that 60-70% is only because those women aren't having their giant dongs.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Praying Mantis is correct. Vaginal stimulation alone is a small percentage 5-15%. The 30-40% are the none direct clitoral orgasms. The 60-70% refers to women who require direct clitoral stimulation (mouth, hands, vibrator) to achieve orgasm. Most of the guys here think that 60-70% is only because those women aren't having their giant dongs.
:lmao: :sgrin: