Do you 'need' to use it all

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Darius Danglers, May 4, 2011.

1. D_Darius Danglers

D_Darius Danglers New Member

This is something that I've wondered about for a while now. It's no secret that a lot of girls hate it when you hit their cervix during sex but like the feeling of fullness a big penis provides.

I've found that during the initial part of sex girls don't mind it if you push in all the way to gently make contact with their cervix, but when you really get into it you have to control yourself so as not to hit it and cause discomfort.

I've also noticed that when girls are on top they are quite content to use only half of what you have to offer and can have orgasms with just that. My current gf doesn't want to feel me anywhere near her deepest spot from the very beginning and we still have great sex without really deep penetration.

So basically I'm asking do we really need to use the full length of our penises (penii? :smile:) if a girl can orgasm from only a small portion of it. That would back the argument that size doesn't matter since only using 5.5 inches of a 9 inch penis would be the same as sleeping with an average sized guy and if his technique is on the spot it wouldn't matter. Or would you feel cheated out of your 3.5 inches even if you were only going to use them for 2 minutes of the session?

2. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

Thats true iev never been fully in for a prolonged amount of time. From what i see its girth that matters in most cases.

3. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some women need it all, many don't. It varies from woman to woman.

4. Opalite

Gold Member

Not all females have the exact same pussy or desires, neither is there an "average". It would completely depend on the lady you're with at the time - but I really dont think she'd bite yer head of if you'd ask her straight up!

5. hammer87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know a girl that would enjoy a jack hammer on her cervix. Like Katt said...they are all different.

6. fangirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    every girl is different dude. i, personally, love to take it deep, just not jackhammer style. gives me butterflies, and not in a good way. but strokes with strong, prolonged contact with my cervix.... oh, yeah. makes my toes curl just thinkin 'bout it.

7. D_Darius Danglers

Thanks for all the responses. I know every lady is different and appreciate that fact, it just sometimes feels like a bit of a waste when you get with someone who only wants to you to use like the tip because they're afraid of the size. A lot of times girls get more accommodating downstairs as they get more aroused so you get more space to work with overtime, but even then they :nono: if they feel you trying to explore a little deeper even if you don't make any contact with their cervix :frown1:.

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my ex-gfs was extremely sensitive at the cervix and it hurt her a lot. I had to be very controlled and careful about that. We did try out positions which penetrated her less, and that worked well.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

What a load of old shite some people do talk.

As has been mentioned here time and time again the cervix is NOT the deepest part of the vagina. The cervix is usually within reach of a finger. When a woman is aroused the cervix is drawn up and out of the way. If a woman is complaining of pain from cervix bumping it's almost certainly because she's not turned on enough NOT because the man is so huge and massive :rolleyes:

I can have crazy buffalo sex with my large cocked man til the cows come home and not feel one iota of pain but I can hurt myself with a carelessly inserted tampon.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Personally, if a guy has 9 inches, I want him using every bit of it for the whole time. But I like length, and as the others have said, we're all different. You're best to just have an honest discussion with the woman you're with.

11. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Why do you have to stop when the cows come home :confused: do you not have a bull who can do that or maybe your man prefers the cows :eek: or maybe you just frighten the poor cows either way I think we should be told :biggrin1:

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The problem with your throry is a lack of understanding of basic femal anatomy. The cervix is not at the end of the vagina. The pouch of Douglas is actually past the cervix. The cervix is on the anterior (front) wall. If you aim for the posterior (back) wall, you can bypass the cervix, and if your dick is long enough, apply pressure to the end of the vagina, which for many women is very pleasurable. How long a penis has to be to do that varies from woman to woman. My husband can hit the pouch of Douglas in any position when we first start having sex, even though his penis is not even six inches long. Once I tent, only some positions permit him to still do this, and only if he fucks me really hard. It takes me a lot longer to orgasm from that special pressure. Though to me, those are the very best orgasms, they last the longest, and affect more of my body, because it takes so long to do, my husband and I bot generally prefer that he make me come from g-spot stimulation. In our preferred position, (Congress of the elephants for those of you into the kamasutra) this requires full use of his cock, even though it isn't in very far. Using his whole cock maximizes th pleasure for us both. In another position, he would have to use only about a third of his length, fine for me, less satisfying for him.

I learned to enjoy congress of the elephants with my 10" ex, and it was a totally different experience. We liked finishing up that way too, because of how much wetness would flow out of me, making a big, sexy mess on the floor, filling the house with my aroused scent. But with his length, he could make me come from grinding the backstop (the pouch of Douglas) in any position. I'm not saying either was better than the other. Both are ultimately very satisfying for different reasons. One, makes me wet (and apparently if I am stoned or drunk, makes me squirt), and the other makes all of my limbs feel like they are vibrating for a few minutes. Both are interesting, and sexy results, both to me, and my partner. But this is a difference between sex with an average penis, and sex with a huge one.

I want to comment on something Manly has said about cervix bumping, and not being turned on enough.

I have found as I have gotten older, that my cervix is not in the same place when I am horny as it was when I first became sexually active in high school. My first lovers all hit my cervix, no matter how badly I wanted them to fuck me, and not matter how experienced my partner was. The more experienced partners differed from the less experienced ones in that once they hit it during a session, they never hit it again. Cervix bumping was a huge problem until I was about 21. My husband, who was a virgin when I started out with him, has bumped my cervix only twice in all the time we've been together. It moves further out of the way now than it used to, I'm pretty sure. My orgasms have changed as I have aged too. I think a lot continues to change inside a woman as life marches on, and that sexual maturity is not achieved at a certain age, but is an ongoing process, or at least that seems to be true for me.

Bottom line though: I want it all, whether it be 4", or 10".

#12 AlteredEgo, May 5, 2011
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  13. D_Darius Danglers

Holy cow! Thanks for all the info Alteredego and ManlyBanisters. I've googled some of the terms here and discovered a whole new world of things I had no idea about. A real blow to my ego since I thought I was really sexually experienced :redface:. But I guess no better time than the present to re-evaluate yourself. I'll read more into this subject for sure. And that congress of the elephants looks interesting...

14. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! I'm still thinking about wasted length! Many nights it's wasted just lying over there on his side of the bed.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is no reason that should blow your ego. (Unless it likes getting blown!) You're a man. If a woman doesn't tell you, and you are not a doctor, how else would you know!?

:biggrin1:

16. sexualnapalm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't feel bad! I'm female and have learned SO much from the ladies here, especialy AE and MB! Those two are wickedly well informed!!! :tongue:

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    We like to fuck.

18. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

simple and sweet

Draft saved Draft deleted