Do you notice a large bulge in public?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I check out bulges ALL the time. I remember once in college, I checked out this guy walking by me. I thought I had my sunglasses on, but I definitely only had my regular prescriptive glasses, and he caught me. He was wearing loose fitting basketball shorts. I blushed, he smiled.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sunglasses are an essential accessory for bulge-watching.

I check out bulges ALL the time. I remember once in college, I checked out this guy walking by me. I thought I had my sunglasses on, but I definitely only had my regular prescriptive glasses, and he caught me. He was wearing loose fitting basketball shorts. I blushed, he smiled.

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do girls say about...if the cock is hanging down in the jeans in one leg, sexy or ugly...

So you can see the length of it...

My former girlfriend loved when i had loose underwear... but what does a girl at town say...

A girl can show much of her body without anyone will say anything bad to her

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't normally check other dude's bulges being a straight guy. sometimes it just happens to be were you are looking, and sometimes I will check a guy out if he is with a woman I am interested in. sometimes I check the male out after his female has got caught checking my bulge. my wife, when she was single, said it was the last thing she checked if she thought a guy was attractive. she knew who I was before I met her. she said my old gf told her I was large after the ex & I broke up. and the wife admitted that she immediately checked my package the next time she saw me, and apparently was pretty bulgey that evening.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I was posting on another thread prompted me to want to ask about something I've always wondered about. In the same way that men look at and notice large breasts in public, do you notice or look for large noticible bulges on a man? Do you tend to sneak peeks at the crotch area to see if there's a pronounced bulge? And if you find a man with a large bulge, are you more attracted? Would you approach that man or be more receptive to possible advances from the man?

Just something I've always been curious about.:smile:

ALL the time. and try to make eye contact with him so he knows that I know he has a big one.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't check them out unless obvious or pointed out to me as well. I'd be wanting him to impress me with his brain first. Besides, don't men have those padded underwear now or something, like a 'wonder bra' for men's crotches? Who knows why, it's ridiculous.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey 625 Heard that one before "it happends to be were your looking". Nothing wrong in checking out a guys buldge gay or straight. Relax its natural to see if a guy is packing more than you. Go on enjoy you know you really like it.

Going back to the post 100% straight .......... I rest my case !!!

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That way you can miss some really large penises which simply don't bulge when flacid.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't check them out unless obvious or pointed out to me as well. I'd be wanting him to impress me with his brain first. Besides, don't men have those padded underwear now or something, like a 'wonder bra' for men's crotches? Who knows why, it's ridiculous.

As the padded bra is for women, EMO. Plus I really like small tits.

:smile:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't understand the padded crotch bit... why do they do it? With the shower / grower element what counts is the erect dick, right? So why do guys care if they display a bulge enought to stuff socks in there.. very weird to me...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I'm confused several women admit to bulge watching yet it's odd for men to try to do what women have been doing for decades?