Do you notice a large bulge in public?

JaneH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hehe of course I do! It may not be a definitive guide to size, or highlight every well-endowed guy, but it's fun to imagine what's inside! Some guys like to be seen, some are shy so wear looser trousers, but I have seen a few very impressive bulges and outlines.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If there's something there, I look at it. I agree it is dependent on clothing and underwear, and plenty of guys don't show much so when it is there, you look. Just like big boobs--big enough is difficult to avoid looking.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
hehe of course I do! It may not be a definitive guide to size, or highlight every well-endowed guy, but it's fun to imagine what's inside! Some guys like to be seen, some are shy so wear looser trousers, but I have seen a few very impressive bulges and outlines.

ever comment about it?

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always look at guy's bulges...and I'm fortunate....my partner has the biggest one I've every seen!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an attractive woman what works in an office downstairs from me who I've had a few conversations with. Usually it's her sitting at her desk and me standing in front. I've seen her repeatedly glancing at my crotch. It's borderline flattering and discomforting.

She knows I'm happily married, not sure what to do except just enjoy it.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As the padded bra is for women, EMO. Plus I really like small tits.

:smile:

Oh totally. I agree.
A bra isn't even comfortable in general, it's the first thing that goes when you get home from work.

I'm confused several women admit to bulge watching yet it's odd for men to try to do what women have been doing for decades?

I have no idea what you're on about, sorry.
I say if that's what you want to look at, then go for it, as long as it's not hurting anyone. Not odd at all.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Oh totally. I agree.
A bra isn't even comfortable in general, it's the first thing that goes when you get home from work.

I have no idea what you're on about, sorry.
I say if that's what you want to look at, then go for it, as long as it's not hurting anyone. Not odd at all.

pretty sure I was comparing the underwear to the pushup bra but I can't be sure
all I can be sure of is I was right, whatever the hell I ment

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I had given a person trainer at the gym I workout at an invite to my private Flickr account so she could look at some photos I had on there. I forgot that I had some photos of myself on there which were nude in one of the gallerys and afterward she did mention that she looked at some of my other photos too (besides the ones she wanted to see) but then blurted out that she only looked at a few but I then realized what she had seen.

Ever since then I have noticed when we meet in the gym she glances first down at my crotch to check it out. Often times she probably isn't disappointed because I have started to go commando quite a bit in the gym. I don't notice a lot of other women checking me out but perhaps they do it more on the sly.

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
That way you can miss some really large penises which simply don't bulge when flacid.

like mine, its tiny when not erect. he's a cosy guy so he curls right back into himself when i wear tight clothes, but when freeballing hes a little better, but i mean were talking about a huge amount of growth.

so girls.... and dudes, u could be missing out like the man says!!!

peace

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I are planning a trip to Mexico this spring and I ordered a new tight swimsuit which really shows off my bulge. Her eyes popped out when she saw it and she asked me if I was going to dare wear it out on the beach. It's not a thong or high square cut but it does have a bit of an inseam yet shows off my massive quads and has a great contoured pouch for my equipment. Even when it is very soft and flacid it looks quite huge in this swimsuit and I am more of a grower than a shower. It will be interesting when I wear it to see the sideways glances I get.

Since I have a very muscular physique anyways I am constantly getting looks from both guys and gals. I think more so from guys who are looking at my body in envy more so than in lust, etc. With this swimsuit I can imagine it'll be hard for people not to look.

Call me an exhbitionist.... I am what I am.

fleeny

Just Browsing
Media
I definitely notice. I think most guys want us to notice, especially when they purposely rub/pet their cocks right next to us. Like we don't notice...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you notice or look for large noticible bulges on a man? Do you tend to sneak peeks at the crotch area to see if there's a pronounced bulge?

I do, but it depends upon the situation.

And if you find a man with a large bulge, are you more attracted?

I tend to look at him in general and if I like what I see (face, body type, hands, how he dresses) then yes I am more attracted to him.

Would you approach that man or be more receptive to possible advances from the man?

Yes, I have approached and yes I have been more receptive.