Do you notice a large bulge in public?

curioussusan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I got older I found myself looking more and more at young mens crotches, not the baggy gangsta, cant see much there.
I love to see a big bulge which i point out to my husband if he is with me. Sometimes I will take my jacket off with no bra just to see if his bulge grows or it it is fake.
Love the ones that dont wear underwear and you can see the shaft and head, turns me on:tongue:

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is this really hot girl at the grocery store checkout who stares at my bulge(I go commando all the time) every time I am there. She can hardly complete the sale because she is staring. One time recently, she saw me catching her staring and looked right at me and licked her lips top and bottom.
Next time, I am asking for her number.
When guys catch you staring, do they ask you out? If so, do you accept.

I always do it, I love it!! But I have been caught before

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I was posting on another thread prompted me to want to ask about something I've always wondered about. In the same way that men look at and notice large breasts in public, do you notice or look for large noticible bulges on a man? Do you tend to sneak peeks at the crotch area to see if there's a pronounced bulge? And if you find a man with a large bulge, are you more attracted? Would you approach that man or be more receptive to possible advances from the man?

Just something I've always been curious about.:smile:

I don't think I have ever met a man whose crotch I have not glanced at at least once even just out of curiosity. If he's got a big bulge then yes I will steal glances at it and actually sometimes I have to work hard not to stare and yes if he is not ugly I would be more receptive. Put it this way, given two guys who seem otherwise equal and one has a huge bulge, I am picking the bulge. I would probably not approach the guy unless it was a situation where everyone was already talking in general, but I would be very receptive if he approached me. I like bulges and their owners.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think I have ever met a man whose crotch I have not glanced at at least once even just out of curiosity. If he's got a big bulge then yes I will steal glances at it and actually sometimes I have to work hard not to stare and yes if he is not ugly I would be more receptive. Put it this way, given two guys who seem otherwise equal and one has a huge bulge, I am picking the bulge. I would probably not approach the guy unless it was a situation where everyone was already talking in general, but I would be very receptive if he approached me. I like bulges and their owners.

Exactly! Except I ALWAYS approach the guy if he looks huge. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And guys always seem flattered. I've gotten really lucky over the years by meeting some simply Enormously endowed men this way. A few times if the man looks to be busy with others & it might be awkward for him, I simply follow him to the bathroom or car or whatever, bump in to him for a second (make sure he feels the "girls" hit him...lol) and pass him my card with a wink and a quick word. So far anyway, i've never had a man I passed my card to not call me back.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this is a relatively simple thread, but it seems odd to me that some assume that men are always walking around with a boner! Having said that, I am a grower, not a shower, so maybe I have reason to not understand this particular female phenomenon.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my grils like to sit at the food court in the mall or someplace open like that and watch the guys go by and checking to see if we can make out their package. On occassion there is a guy with tight pants walking around to show off his junk. Can't help but laugh. So guys if you see a group of girls that start giggling when you walk past don't be confused... yes, we're talking about you lol

tylerbeam23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wear tight jeans to work, then rub it a bit and have it snake down my leg. Then I tuck my shirt in a bit. Im betting they have checked out my bulge! I love bulging!

Reactions: Tin Marey

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sometimes i just sit in the union at my school an watch the guys go by!
i call it bulge watching

Me and my grils like to sit at the food court in the mall or someplace open like that and watch the guys go by and checking to see if we can make out their package. On occassion there is a guy with tight pants walking around to show off his junk. Can't help but laugh. So guys if you see a group of girls that start giggling when you walk past don't be confused... yes, we're talking about you lol

I've caught women doing both of these thing lol
There was this one particular pair of women that were sitting in a particular area where there's always a stream of people walking by. They were both sitting, looking towards the people walking by, but their eyes always seemed to be looking waist high at the traffic whenever they were looking at each other (which was most of the time). The only reason why I noticed this was b/c I caught one of them pointing me out to the other as I walked back past them from the food court.

You women aren't as slick as you think you are =P