Do you notice/mind when a gay guy looks at your bulge or glaces at your cock?

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If some dude glances, I don't know or care whether they are straight or gay or somewhere in between - all guys take a quick peek... Either irrelevant or flattering.

Which is not the same as drop underwear, drop to knees, lean in, tongue out and salivate. That would be weird regardless of stated sexual preference.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look at guys bulges/asses all the time. I try not to do it very often and I try to only glace a few seconds. At urinals I often take a peek too. Not staring, only for a brief moment when I think the guy won't notice it.

Do you guys notice it when gay guys do that? Does/would it bother you if you notice it?

I love it! Gay, Bi or Straight, men or women. I love having my bulge stared at!

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love it! Gay, Bi or Straight, men or women. I love having my bulge stared at!
Lol--I just got the impression of you walking around a mall with one of these strapped around your waist pointed at you bulge for maximum viewing pleasure . . .
lighted-magnifying-glass.jpg

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol--I just got the impression of you walking around a mall with one of these strapped around your waist pointed at you bulge for maximum viewing pleasure . . .
View attachment 822974

Now THAT is a great idea!
I love the way you think man. LOL

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 822974
I'm the one walking around with an imaginary looking glass staring at your big bulges ;)

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A brief look, no problem; a long, long, stare, coupled with a comment or a big smile, that's when I get uneasy about it.
If your soft cock is as impressive as your hardon, then I would probably keep taking peeks at it, hoping you don't notice. I wouldn't dare take a long look or say something though, unless it's clear you're showing off.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your soft cock is as impressive as your hardon, then I would probably keep taking peeks at it, hoping you don't notice. I wouldn't dare take a long look or say something though, unless it's clear you're showing off.
I'll take that as a very uncreepy compliment!

Reactions: Etcin

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't worn underwear in ages, and I know I am of a good size. However, because of my loose fitting clothing I never even gave it a thought that someone would check my crotch out, or see anything. I like how it felt not being confined and so I went about my business feeling comfortable. Then I kept reading how this guy or that were always being checked out, and I did wonder why I wasn't showing more bulge then I did. It wasn't until for shits and giggles I used my phone while hiking in the woods to take a video of myself as I walked. Was pretty shocked at how evident it was that my dick was pushing up against the fabric of my pants/shorts as I walked. So I know I show now, but there have been very few times I thought someone was looking specifically at my crotch, so it's still no big deal.

manuelm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gym lockerrooms... I try to just turn the other way...so I have my back to everyone... I dont want to see you staring at me and I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea... im deff a exhibitionist but after a guy tried to blow me out of no where while showering and I had to turn and run out of the shower I became very very cautious... That along with another guy who just stared at me non stop to check out my dick he didnt care that the locker room was full he just stared non stop... it was a little too much...

Reactions: Etcin and iobib

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having an average sized penis I might feel a bit bashful, whether the guy was gay or not. unless the guy made it known that he wanted to see something I'd assume he was just doing the typical, checking it out thing. Me not being enormous and him being gay it would be safe to assume that I'd be bottom if anything transpired and on top of my bashfulness I'd be thinking that.