Do you notice/mind when a gay guy looks at your bulge or glaces at your cock?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me I don't care if someone stands next to me at the urinals. I'm just there to take a piss anyway. Yea I know that other guys look at my bulge. Doesn't bother me. I'm comfortable standing buck naked at the urinal after I've showered at the gym if I have to take a piss. I have from time to time walked around naked in the locker room while I'm trying to get ready for work. I mean we all (us guys) have a dick and a set of balls so what's the big deal. It's not like I'm trying to check out other guys. I'm oblivious to anyone or anything around me after I've worked out and showered all I'm interested in is getting ready for work.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
Yep. It happened to me in the locker room yesterday. Two urinals. One being used. I could've gone into a stall but didn't want to be a dweeb, so I held it until later.

My sister has a hand in designing buildings. I always tell her: never install two or four urinals. If there are two, that means guys would have to stand next to each other. If there are four and two are being used, the third guy has to choose who he's going to stand next to. Always install big walls between them.

On the other hand, I have no problem with troughs--which we have in the U.S. I've seen them in stadiums. If a trough is long enough, you can spread out and be feet away from each other.

As to the original question, I never notice if a guy crotch watching me.

Whats the big deal if two guys stand next to each other at the urinal. I dont get it. you go in you pee you wash hands you leave. so what if someone looks at my junk.

Reactions: Etcin and N68

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are we talking a row of 10 empty urinals, and someone comes in and deliberately stands next to you ? Is this a a wash room with 2 urinals; and the guy has no choice but to stand next to you. One move I would consider pervy; and the other a chance encounter. My feelings would differ depending on the situation

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With my sadly average size, i doubt i gather much attention.

But if i did, i have no problem with it. I check out women and men when they are attractive or bulging in the right places.