Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blessing and a curse hanging soo heavy and thick....sexually, outgrowing my lovers grip or taking their jaw to it's limits is always a hot sight... but a recent trip to the kiddie park was awkward to say the least, not really looking for that kind of attention in that setting.. i may have started a trend at my current gym of just letting it hang wherever it falls....some monsters in there tbh, hard not to notice wrestlers, commando in singlets... since ive been on this site i've definitely caught myself casually watching a fellow hog owner...i wish everyone had a big dick

Diver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it's obvious then it's hard not to notice, but I think the difference is that most straight guys don't linger after looking. At least I move on and don't feel a need to look at it again

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you notice if other guys have a big bulge or can see a big dick outline in their pants? Ever passed a guy on the street and could not help notice he was hung due to a noticeable dick outline and thought he is big or do you make it point never to look at a guys crotch.

Of course I have noticed. I do not make it a point of looking at a man's crotch though. It sort of like not noticing a woman with big boobs, you don't necessarily have to stare to notice. It's a part of life.