Do you notice other guys looking at your crotch?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
52886660.jpg
Yes and when in West Hollywood most of the guys are checking each other out!!

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By no means I am attractive. Just average and I catch guys and girls checking out my package, where ever I go. I really don't like to "show off" buy my BI gf gets off on people looking. I am a shower with real large balls and cock. When we go to the mall , she likes me to wear a pair of tight jeans, no under wear and a tight shirt. I let my cock go down my right leg. Flaccid I am a little over 7" long and thick. My balls help to push my cock out. What helps more is most of my jeans have the fabric is worn out, or faded, where my cock hangs. I also am the short side, at 5'8" 136lbs ,and it is more pronounced. When we get there my gf walks, behind me, about 50 feet and loves the "looks" when people notice it. I have been followed through out the mall. My gf's favorite type is a bunch of 18 year old girls and one saw it but the others didn't and my gf hears them talking about and looking my way. They walk real fast and follow me and they all like to get a peek. I have been handed quite a few phone numbers and had guys want to compare cocks. Any other time I wear, baggy pants, it still shows but NOT like my jeans do. I really have to be in the mood and horned up to do this. My gf said the funniest ones are when a Mom is with he daughter and the mom sees it and points at something in the other direction so she will not see it. When I know a chick or guy is looking at it, I try to get a semi on, but that depends on the person looking. On they way home my gf is so horny I get a BJ driving or we jump in bed as soon as we get home.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By no means I am attractive. Just average and I catch guys and girls checking out my package, where ever I go. I really don't like to "show off" buy my BI gf gets off on people looking. I am a shower with real large balls and cock. When we go to the mall , she likes me to wear a pair of tight jeans, no under wear and a tight shirt. I let my cock go down my right leg. Flaccid I am a little over 7" long and thick. My balls help to push my cock out. What helps more is most of my jeans have the fabric is worn out, or faded, where my cock hangs. I also am the short side, at 5'8" 136lbs ,and it is more pronounced. When we get there my gf walks, behind me, about 50 feet and loves the "looks" when people notice it. I have been followed through out the mall. My gf's favorite type is a bunch of 18 year old girls and one saw it but the others didn't and my gf hears them talking about and looking my way. They walk real fast and follow me and they all like to get a peek. I have been handed quite a few phone numbers and had guys want to compare cocks. Any other time I wear, baggy pants, it still shows but NOT like my jeans do. I really have to be in the mood and horned up to do this. My gf said the funniest ones are when a Mom is with he daughter and the mom sees it and points at something in the other direction so she will not see it. When I know a chick or guy is looking at it, I try to get a semi on, but that depends on the person looking. On they way home my gf is so horny I get a BJ driving or we jump in bed as soon as we get home.

That is my dream - getting phone numbers from insatiable female size queens.

I get four times as many stares from guys on the Boston subway than women, most women are playing video games on their cell phones

I always have a good plump due to wearing a cock ring all day long.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started showing my package when I was 14, and shrink-to-fit, button-fly Levi 501s work best. The jeans are cut to push your cock forward and put it on display. The only other jeans to match it are the French Le Chat brand. I usually wear a JS push-up thong underneath which shows off my bulge even better. It's a turn-on for me to be looked at, which is why I wear narrow-sided Speedos at the pool and a thong on the beach

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started showing my package when I was 14, and shrink-to-fit, button-fly Levi 501s work best. The jeans are cut to push your cock forward and put it on display. The only other jeans to match it are the French Le Chat brand. I usually wear a JS push-up thong underneath which shows off my bulge even better. It's a turn-on for me to be looked at, which is why I wear narrow-sided Speedos at the pool and a thong on the beach
It happens fairly frequently and I appreciate it. The best are guys with their GFs in tow.

Reactions: fixer69xxx

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see more women then men looking at my bulge but I guess that is just because there are more straight women around than gay men. I often catch guys looking over to me as we go past each other on the escalators of the Underground. I like to try to hold the gaze for as long as possible.

SizeObsessed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex LOVED to show off. He was on the shorter side but beautifully hung, about 6 when soft and 9 when hard. He never wore underwear and only owned speedos. He'd put on a cock ring every time he wanted to go tanning or swimming or to the beach. He loved the attention he would get and so did I. We had a couple threesomes from starting conversations with guys who just couldn't hide their admiration.

I look at everyone's bulge, but then, I'm obsessed :)