Do you nthink straight couples have sexual intercourse oftener than gay couples?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rrkrd, Jul 14, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Are there straight couples who usually have other sex than intercourse?

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. No way
    2. Yes

3. Toshin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It might be more of a challenge for Gay's to find people to hook up with because of all the compatibility mumbo jumbo... but once you get right down to it.. you have two horny dudes... so sex is pretty much gonna be a frequent occurrence. And yes from what I've heard and talked to my friends about straight couples like gay couples do engage in sexual activity other than penetrative sex. =]

4. bigman420

bigman420 Member

Albums:
    Definitely more vaginal intercourse.

5. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Doesn't mean gooder....:cool:

6. bigman420

bigman420 Member

Albums:
    First of all "gooder" isn't a word. Secondly, the vagina IS tops.

7. coolby

coolby New Member

I think CK was just making fun of the OP's, "oftener".:biggrin1:

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vaginal intercourse is very special: warm, just the right amount of tightness, just the right amount of slippery, and very enjoyable for women. Many women would forgo orgasm just be penetrated, they have a drive to be penetrated just as we have a drive to penetrate. So always vaginal intercourse for us, at some point or other.

9. Meatticles

Meatticles New Member

^ that's just your opinion, of course. One could easily say man ass has got everything just right.

Really, there's nothing special about vaginal sex, or any kind of sex -- it's all a matter of personal preference.

10. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Married over 20 years. While I'm 50/50, she's 99% straight, 1% bi. Does that make us a "straight" couple?

1. Oftener - As for traditional intercourse, we've tapered off over the years, mostly due to teenage kids in the house. Twice/week is about average, I guess.

2. Other sex than intercourse - We love oral, sometimes with no intercourse following, we masturbate each other, not just for foreplay, she takes me anally and vice-versa. While we do enjoy other sexual diversions, I'll exercise discretion here, just a bit.

Creative sex, it's not just for LGBTQs anymore.

11. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile::biggrin1:

12. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

When hets marry, the sex is usually frequent for the first two years. In most cases, since the woman has no idea what a man is (sex for love/love for sex - GAWD what a yawn that has become), and because the man has no idea what he is, it begins to cool off after that. She begins to feel assured, he needs and wants variety, and so it slows down with no communication about the two different reasons why.
    After the woman has had the children she wants, her hormones evolve and she no longer wants sex, at least not with the children's father. This can happen sooner or later, but it will happen. And she will not care, no matter what she learns about her husband, about loving him this way.
    There are exceptions to these generalities.
    Women are absolutely obtuse. "Women Don't Hear What Men Don't Say." Men do not need ANY words to communicate with each other, whereas everything needs to be discussed with a women ad nauseum. My God, how the "conversation" never ends! This quickly becomes very tiresome and shuts down any possibility for the nurturing of physical modes of communication.
    Two men? A glance -- and they've both got their pants thrown over a tree branch.
    Two men will never have a problem having sex no less than every third day. And if they are attractive to each other, a lot more than that. And with few or no words, with a fairly complete understanding of what each other needs, and with a same-sexual connection the depth of which no woman could ever understand, it can be electrically intense to a mind- and body-shattering level.
    I have had sex with women, and that's all it ever could be because the male is unknowable to the female. I can love another (any other) man because I already know him. When he's rutting in my body, we are furiously kissing, and I have my hands on his sweating back, right over heart and over his tailbone, I know him...all the way down to the center of the earth...it's beautiful beyond description.
    And I want it three times a day forever.
    And the sweetest thing is just holding him when he falls asleep for those few minutes afterward to recover. I can touch him all over his body then, at that moment when I have more and he has less because he just gave me his. (This is that precious brief moment when a woman wants to TALK to the man. Oh, what will we ever do with "her?"

13. txquis

Gold Member

It depends. Some straight couples I know who have children say that their busy schedules with the kids and the close proximity of the kids become a factor in the *spontineity* of their sex lives. That makes sense. The majority of my gay friends do not have children and seem to have more alone time. So perhaps that all factors in, but...who knows?

#13 txquis, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  14. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    what steinweg says seems to make sense, but i have known it to be the same with women. ex and i had sex at least twice a day, every day no matter what. and that was with two little ones. we always made sure they were sound asleep. we just couldn't get enough of each other. but i have also been with women that even though i wanted sex every day, they did not. i suppose it just depends on the couple - gay or straight and if their libidos are compatible.

15. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think gay male couples have sex way more often than hetero couples do. men are a lot more physical than women and a lot more sexually driven, whereas women (and some men, actually) are emotionally based.

by the way, intimacy and affection is just as good--if not better--than sex

16. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been away for a week, but I'm glad to see people are still telling others off for their crappy grammar in my absence. I have a lot to catch up on, you see.

Draft saved Draft deleted