Do you only have sex with your own race?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOPE - hotness comes in all colors :cool:

Hot is HOT!

Human race, exclusively.

I'd have a go at an alien race, if she was good looking enough, and wouldn't eat me for food afterward. :wink:

horniness knows no color boundary

You got that right!

I can't imagine just staying within my own race (although I'm a bit of a "mutt"); that would like going into a Baskin Robins and always ordering the same flavor of ice cream.

Variety is the spice of life.

I am attracted to women of all races - a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of her racial or ethnic heritage.

Amen!

I'll fuck any race :)

There is only one race on this planet - Human!

I've been lucky to be with women of many heritages: Dominican Republic (African heritage), Hispanic, Korea, Scandinavia, multi-mixed heritage (very exotic look), European, Chinese.
They have ranged from the palest of 'white' to a deep dark brown, and everything in-between.
I enjoyed every moment with each and every one of them.:bj::069::smileysex5:

Last edited:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
No! I was in the air force and learnt the delights of women of other races on overseas postings such as Oman, Belize and Hong Kong. They're all equipped the same and in my experience react the same when a cock is at work inside them.

Of all the races I've had sex with, I particularly like black females. Generally they seem to be more uninhibited than females of my own (caucasian) race.

Have to agree with most here that it doesn't make much difference, but there is an attraction to other races.

Having spent most of my life in the service or abroad, I have had fewer women of my own race than from others (too include two wives).

Allegedly there is something in a persons personality make-up or characteristics that tend to steer them to other races, ethnicity, culture, etc for picking a mate.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm generally not attracted to smooth men so consequently don't have much sex with asians, black guys or twinks. I pretty much only have sex with other white guys.

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am usually attracted to guys with facial hair or body hair...so many races usually don't "do it" for me...but every once in a while someone will just have that "spark" that thing that pushes my buttons and then all bets are off.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought I generally stayed within my own race but have been with a terrific Puerto Rican guy for quite some time now and wouldn't have it any other way. When I met him I knew then that I wanted him. Tanned skin, dark black hair. lean, funny, handsome, deep chocolate eyes that glisten when he looks at you, and a terrific body. Just a terrific body wouldn't due, he has that plus all the other things I already mentioned. It's a great match! Now I know I am colorblind because you simply never know!

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont give a u no what if the woman look good and make me happy i go for it i had sex with just more then black woman and i love me some black woman and for the people that only do there race thats some b.s openin your eye's

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm multi-racial, so sticking to my own "race" includes a few different types! I'm all about the chemistry and spark though, and racial origin doesn't matter to me.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess. altho i haven't even kissed anyone who's non white. tried to kiss a korean friend of mine, but all i got was a cheek :p.. i guess i prefer white or asian. actually anyone really. altho most black women i don't find attractive. altho i have met some really hot ones :p

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Race.....depends on what you mean by race?! I've had sex with a white South Africa....is that race? I've had sex with an Afghani....so brown!? lol. Race isn't much.....they are all women.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive been attracted to any guy other than the color black. The major differences between a whit and blk guy are vast. just look at all the NFL madden rap chasing guys on Bet and the Blonde hotties on mtv. im more of a mtv guy. its so many things that lead me to like the opposite race. but the main thing is living in a small town with all blk guys and the 2 to 5 white people, everyone knows, so u cant have crushes really. basically theres no other races in 08046 as opposed to 08016 and all the other towns around!

I have to agree here, only my issue is just the opposite, there aren't many black men where I live, and have lived in the past. When the opportunity for sex with a black man comes about, I have taken it. It has been too rare however for my liking. Where I live there just aren't many men of other races.:frown1:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess my attraction to other ethnicities is as "egalitarian" as my belief in equal rights for all....besides, have you seen all those hottie Asians, Africans, Europeans, Americans, Ozzies, Candadians, New Zealanders..........

So far, but not really out of preference - just opportunity.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm multi-racial, so I usually end up being the exotic part of the relationship. Australian society is still predominantly white, and in everyday life I'm simply not exposed to other races very frequently. The current crop of school kids are probably experiencing something different as our intake of African & Middle Eastern immigrants increases.

The most exotic man I've been with was a Polish/German-descent Jew. So like Joll, I date within my race by opportunity, not preference.