Do you only have sex with your own race?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have sex with everybody EXCEPT my race.
The black girls my age in my area are loud ignorant and think being a drug dealer is cool. Fucking pathetic.

Ill wait till they are disappoint by the shitty quality of life they are going to have then scoop up one or 2 when they are more realistic in their outlooks

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have sex with everybody EXCEPT my race.
The black girls my age in my area are loud ignorant and think being a drug dealer is cool. Fucking pathetic.

Ill wait till they are disappoint by the shitty quality of life they are going to have then scoop up one or 2 when they are more realistic in their outlooks

He does have a point....

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must admit that I am very much attracted to women from other races too, but when it comes to the act it is not only race and ethnicity, it is much more about culture your upbringing, religion and how you have learned to interact with other people.

In most cases it has been a good experience but I have sometimes been very surprised about how girls/women from other ethnic groups interacted with me. The worst thing I know is when a woman assume that I am just like the other men they have been with, especially if they have been with men that did not respect them fully. I like a relationship as well as a no string affair to be on equal terms. I suppose that is easier if you are with a person of same background.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so far it's worked out I've only slept with white women, not to say I wouldn't with a female from another race. I have certainly been attracted to black women, and some asian women. my wife is part native American Indian, a very small part.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested in the man, not the race. There are lots of guys MY race in which I have -0- interest....

Ok, so true confession: my drycleaner is a nice Korean lady (it's her cleaners, her husband and daughter help). Recently, she brought her brother in. I have had that much exposure to Koreans, but -1- he's cute, -2- he's got a great personality, and -3- he freeballs----either that, or he's using his trousers to house a 10" salami....

I keep trying to figure out how to get at it.....

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Race is a made up idea to divide us into different 'species.' There are no races, only the human race. What we have as individuals are 'family resemblances.' If I need a blood transfusion, I can take the blood of a black man who has the same blood type as me, but a white mans blood with a different blood type would kill me. Maybe we should start dividing people by blood type.
How boring it must be for people who can only have sex with 'their type' of people.
Meet the person... not the color or hair type, etc...

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive been attracted to any guy other than the color black. The major differences between a whit and blk guy are vast. just look at all the NFL madden rap chasing guys on Bet and the Blonde hotties on mtv. im more of a mtv guy. its so many things that lead me to like the opposite race. but the main thing is living in a small town with all blk guys and the 2 to 5 white people, everyone knows, so u cant have crushes really. basically theres no other races in 08046 as opposed to 08016 and all the other towns around!

You're kidding, right? I hope some misguided person attempts to marginalize you like this right to your face one day so you can see first hand how stupid it sounds.

You might be a "NFL madden rap chasing" guy, but I'm not. I'm a human being who just so happens to have Brown skin and (thankfully) the capacity to realize that attractiveness, morals and character have nothing to do with the imaginary concept of "race" that has no biological legitimacy.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with pretty much every race or sub-race. I'm gonna have to go the William Shatner route and start fucking green alien women. :biggrin1:

Your penis is like Benetton and the UN, all rolled in to one, Fizzy!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer not to look at people as "races", but rather just human. Be it green, purple or whatever colour, male, female or something in between; anything can be sexy.

My past partners have been of a wide variety of countries and background, so I really couldn't name one obvious preference. But it's certainly not all "white".

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with a few guys of color and thoroughly enjoyed the experiences - sometimes more than with white guys but - and I know this will rub some people the wrong way - I have a hard time going out with them. We can meet, go back to my place or theirs but I can't bring myself to asking them out to a movie or dinner etc. (and they've never asked me) I know that's narrow minded on my part, I'm confessing here so bare with me.