Do you only have sex with your own race?

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have found that the majority of the gay and bisexual males responding to this thread said prefer their own race or ethnicity...

Anyways, I'm attracted to whomever has a nice body with a nice developed set of pecs, broad shoulders, and height-weigh proportional build. I've dealt mostly black guys, but there has been a couple of white guys, and a Latino guy of Spaniard and Cuban descent.

However, I've noticed that a number of gay/bi guys have bought into the media stereotypes about black dudes being "thugs", "horse hung", and "only good for a fuck" so they tend to be prejudice or dismissive towards anything beyond sex with one. This is especially true with that one poster saying that he's good with "bringing a black guy to his place or going to theirs but never asking them out to movie or dinner". A person can sleep with a black guy but not date one, now that's sad indeed.

Last edited:

Never had a problem with ethnicity, nothing like a hot latina!

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To answer the OP`s question yes I do only sleep with my own race, but only because I am faithful to my partner. Were I single however I would actively seek out sex with anyone not of my race as I would love to experience a bit of variety and sleep with an attractive black or latin woman for once for example, or a mix of both or any other combination one can think of.

Lotharius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I haven't been with any girls other tan my race, If I'd have the oppurtunity, I would date with a black lady. I think they are the loveliest thing here on earth.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
My sole criteria has always been "do I think you're hot?" If the answer is yes then I will date you regardless of race, color, creed or even political persuasion.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had been only with white girls so far, but i would love to have sex with black girls, indian girls, asian girls, latino girls, ... ;D

brian89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as far as sex, i cant be completely sure about exact ethnicities, but i've fucked about every shade of skin color there is. yeah.. i just love beautiful women, period. haha.. im currently a college student so im just trying to live it up.

but as far as deeper relationships, i've only dated white and multiracial women so far. not currently in a relationship, and not looking haha, but my last girlfriend was half-korean and white. she was beautiful and surprisingly very curvy, which was what initially attracted me to her.
but after time, our lives just moved apart and not to mention how frustrating our sex life was. her and i just couldn't fully give pleasure to each other because i hurt her too much, and therefore i couldn't satisfy her or myself. damn shame too, we were amazing together in almost every other aspect. :(

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then you REALLY need to get the hell up out of that place!

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been with black guys and one mexican. Other races of men just don't come up to me much for whatever reason. But I do want to broaden my horizons.:smile:

I am black by the way.