Do You Own?

No. I own four book cases, each at capacity, with more books in small piles all over the house, and yet more that live in my night stands.

A boat?
I wish!

I also have stacks of books around the house..lol

Two make-up bags. One for your everyday use, and one for the fancy stuff

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish!

I also have stacks of books around the house..lol

Two make-up bags. One for your everyday use, and one for the fancy stuff
I wish too! For each of us!

No. That's not my organization system, and when time is no object, I'm just as likely to put on fancy make up. All my makeup and brushes are out all the time in two organizers ajd one basket. If it's used often, it's in an organizer or near the top of the basket, which is where things that don't fit in the compartments of the organizers go.

Hand made silk stockings?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No

A glass kiln.
Me neither. There was a seamstress in the family who made them, but she was already in her late 80's when I was born. I never got any of the beautiful undergarments she made. I've heard the stories though.

No. I never had much interest in glassworking. I do like to watch. Just nothing beyond that.

Own a beading loom?

Me neither. There was a seamstress in the family who made them, but she was already in her late 80's when I was born. I never got any of the beautiful undergarments she made. I've heard the stories though.

No. I never had much interest in glassworking. I do like to watch. Just nothing beyond that.

Own a beading loom?

Nope! Used to, but never really got around to using it or learning how.

Do you own a rifle?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not any more. Gone during one of the moves.
Do you own any books by Stephen King?
I don't remember what happened to my three sets.

There's a paperback copy of "Thinner" somewhere, maybe. Might have a hard cover of "The Dark Half" lying about. I'm not a fan. Oldest stories seem great, but at some point, they became afraid to edit him, and I don't like his work.

Do you own a recurve bow?