Do you peek/show off?

tightholez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This may seem like a really weird question but I've always wondered what the answer is.

How many of you guys peek at other guys junk and/or show off your own junk at urinals/in changing rooms/showers etc?

It seems like straight men are so comfortable being naked around each other but surely even straight guys can't help looking if there's a dick right in front of them lol? And men could easily hide their nakedness but don't seem to bother.

I asked my ex once (he was 8 inches long and 6 inches long soft, loved showing it off and is still the biggest i've ever had) and he said he went to effort to show it off to other guys even though he said he was completely straight because he "liked to show other guys who was boss" or something like that.

I just wondered if any of you guys could let me know what you do and help me understand?

Reactions: tankere8

I dont have a urge to show off for other guys no!

olivolja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm straight, but I peek, and like to show off. If I'm with friends at the gym or likewise I don't really show off, but if I'm there with just people I don't know, and likely never will know I like standing in the shower a little longer than I otherwise would just enjoying the fact that other people are noticing that I'm bigger than they are.

tankere8

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This may seem like a really weird question but I've always wondered what the answer is.

How many of you guys peek at other guys junk and/or show off your own junk at urinals/in changing rooms/showers etc?

It seems like straight men are so comfortable being naked around each other but surely even straight guys can't help looking if there's a dick right in front of them lol? And men could easily hide their nakedness but don't seem to bother.

I asked my ex once (he was 8 inches long and 6 inches long soft, loved showing it off and is still the biggest i've ever had) and he said he went to effort to show it off to other guys even though he said he was completely straight because he "liked to show other guys who was boss" or something like that.

I just wondered if any of you guys could let me know what you do and help me understand?
I like to pull my cock and balls out of my nylon bikini panties and stroke it in hopes that a guy will see it at the urinal. Most of the restrooms have a damn divider between the urinals though.

Reactions: Devinology5678

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had guys peek at the urnals i remember this one guy at Union Station in Los Angeles i walked up and pulled my cock and balls out to take a leak he literally looked at my junk did not sneek a look just looked i figured if wanted to look that was ok with me so i took a 1/2 step back so he could watch you want to see my junk go for it

Reactions: nakidagain

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely do both, but try to be subtle about it. I'm probably more into the showing off part of it. It's not about size for me (I'm 5" x 5"), I've always just been turned on to have other guys see my dick. I'll do things like turn outward while using the open shower and hear someone approaching. One of my favorite methods while changing is to start dressing by putting on my button-down shirt (which I usually wear without the undershirt after the gym in the evening). It looks like I'm being modest, until you get an accidental glance of my dick between the shirt tails

nicknorthern

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't peek but I don't mind strangers seeing mine. Nothing to hide (oi! less of that, cheeky!).

Think the best time was in Asia when I'd just come out of the gym shower and my balls were hanging low, coupled with a 13cm soft cock, I got quite a few stares.

Reactions: jasonjk
D

deleted136887

I k ow guys notice my cock when I am naked and I obviously notice other guys in that situation.
And yes I do like it bei g bigger flacid than most other guys in the showers.

D

deleted1001987

Don't usually show off, but don't try to hide it. I do peek