Do you play with him while he's sleeping

MILF30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mounted my hubby and got mine quite a few times while he was asleep. The times he did wake up, well he got his too!

Reactions: Mellow

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing overt, just a cue into the subconscious.

I think sleep groping is a dark grey consent area.
What's groping, what's snuggling? Where are the consent lines if you share a sleeping space, etc.
I'd say it's for each individual couple to agree upon together. My dude knows to wake me first. I also know to wake him first. Cheek kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. I think putting my cold hands on his warm body is fine. I haven't asked, but he hasn't objected. If someone does something to me I haven't asked them not to do, I make sure the boundary becomes clear, and expect them not to deliver a repeat performance. I might not like what has happened, but if I liked them enough to share a bed in the first place, or give a key to my house, then I'm not going to hold it against them. I would assume they meant well.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never mounted. My hubs is a light sleeper...plus I personally want the interaction when I get to that point.

When we were younger, I would often play with him or sick on him to wake him. He said he loved it. If he woke before me sometimes I'd wake to his mouth either tenderly on my breasts or his fingers between my legs. For us. ..we enjoyed that type of waking.

I can understand those who don't appreciate it tho.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Yes, and sometimes when he's had a lot to drink and passed out I stick tampons up his nose and write the word "penis" across his forehead.

Joking aside, I have sucked and or mounted his morning wood (sequoia!) a number of times but it must be said that I believed in those moments (or convinced myself anyway) that he was semi-conscious.

I personally love morning sex probably more than any other time of the day sex. I wake up horny a lot and I've noticed on occasion the penis attached to my boyfriend is also awake. We usually come to a silent mutually beneficial understanding that sex is inevitable and someone needs to rouse the ape. The trigger often begins with me cuddling up to my guy and at the first sign of movement on his part I go down on him.

You could cut a diamond with my bf's morning hard-ons and a furious fucking from one I consider to be one of life's great pleasures.

Obviously I wouldn't wake him up if I knew he had something important early and or needed his sleep. But I can be quite selfish when I'm horny. I've woken his ass up in the middle of the night for sex a dozen times or more. He's done the same. I've had some of my most powerful orgasms when he's woken me up for sex. We both agree that jumping each other's bones when one of us is really horny, eager to put in the work, makes for some good sex.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'd say it's for each individual couple to agree upon together. My dude knows to wake me first. I also know to wake him first. Cheek kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. I think putting my cold hands on his warm body is fine. I haven't asked, but he hasn't objected. If someone does something to me I haven't asked them not to do, I make sure the boundary becomes clear, and expect them not to deliver a repeat performance. I might not like what has happened, but if I liked them enough to share a bed in the first place, or give a key to my house, then I'm not going to hold it against them. I would assume they meant well.

But what about cold feet? That gets me I trouble with every other person I've shared a mattress with.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend just told me this joke:

A young married couple was too tired to have sex before they went to bed, so they made each other a promise that the first to wake up would wake up the other with oral sex.

So he woke up first. You should have seen the look of surprise on her face when she woke up with a dick in her mouth,

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it once. It was very early in the morning when I had a powerful urge to be fucked so I went under the covers and took his soft penis in my mouth and within a minute he was awake, confused for a second then immediately rock hard and I got what I wanted.

He keeps reminding that I said I'd do it again and he's over my shoulder now reading this so I'll have to surprise him one of these days.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did it a couple weeks ago. We had some very good sex, then he faded to sleep. I was still a bit horny laying in bed and looked down and saw his schlong laying there looking shiny and kinda semi-ish. So I couldn't really resist. He stiffened right up in my hand so I played with is a bit thinking he'd wake right up. He actually didn't wake up until about a minute after I put it in my mouth. He was quite surprised when he did wake up, but he stayed awake for a good 45 minutes afterward.