MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have permission from the boy to fondle at will.

but as an insomniac i recognize the sanctity of "my ass is sleeping"

when i know the boy is rested and doesn't have any responsibilities i will rouse him with the love down.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I play for both teams. Women like you to cuddle, work up to it, warm them up. Guys--c'mon now---if a lady that turns 'em on would drop to her knees when they walked into the room--that'd work for most of them! and save a lotta preliminaries--lol

So---my guys----unless they're in totally deep sleep and really need it----if they got even a semi it's gonna feel good and welcome to get some attention.

If you get to 'sleep over' at my house, we're pretty close. I had a favorite that always had a lovely 'piss hard on' in the mornings and I'd wake up about an hour before he had to go to work. And he'd wake up either in my mouth of under me. And he loved it.

But this would not be the first time we'd make love on this occasion and he didn't like to get off in the morning. Said it wiped him for the day.

And I did. (like to get off---hell, I always like to get off!) Turned into training for him, which I'd promised to help him with anyway.

He said he wasn't as sensitive in the mornings, 9 times outa 10 he got so he could control himself while I came. Then we moved up to male orgasm w/o ejaculating on a few special mornings.

I'd get in the shower with him and do his back and 'bottem' while he shampooed and shaved. good times~~great guy.

ps----but I guess if you are with me, you've already accepted that it isn't just your cock. It's either 'ours' or 'mine' and i'll do what I want with it, when I want to.