do you point up or down?

Do you pack it down or let it point north?

• briefs up

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • briefs down

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Boxer briefs up

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Boxer briefs down

Votes: 45 34.9%
  • To the side or where ever it lands!

Votes: 28 21.7%

• Total voters

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious to know who here (who wear briefs or boxer briefs) pack it down or let it point up, against your belly. I found that guys seem to follow what their dad or brothers do. What about you?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I wear it down. I'm very floppy when I'm soft. And no, no one told me how to do it, it's just the only way it goes.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wear it up, especially when riding on my Harley. If it is down while riding it is not a good feeling. Has to be up.
For sure. I've had motorcycles before; I know what you're saying. I ride a road bike (bicycle) and have to wear cycling shorts. That dick and balls have to go up or I can's sit on the seat.

I didn't vote in the poll because I always wear boxers if I'm wearing underwear. With boxers, the only option is down!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For sure. I've had motorcycles before; I know what you're saying. I ride a road bike (bicycle) and have to wear cycling shorts. That dick and balls have to go up or I can's sit on the seat.

I didn't vote in the poll because I always wear boxers if I'm wearing underwear. With boxers, the only option is down!

I didn't include boxers for the obvious reason!! :smile:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not enough choices- always wear boxes here so you need a 'none of the above' (and with boxers I can't imagine how you would 'hang' anyway BUT down...)