Do you "post cum" ?

Yeah, I get a lot of post-cum as well. Usually there is a gush of it about 20 - 30 minutes after the main event and that is after I have milked the thing as dry as I can. It is more like pre-cum than proper cum and there can be quite a lot of it sometimes. Not all guys produce this.

You know that's how mine is, more like precum because is pretty clear and slimy. Too bad I can't get more of it before I cum. :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a copius precummer, to the point that I almost never need lube of any kind to J/O or for intercourse. It can be a blessing or a curse!!!

When I was in the Navy, we had a lecture about safe sex, etc. and we were told that it was very important to urinate immediately after having sex inorder to flush the ole guy out, and I have been doing that every since.

However, I also ooze and drip a lot after sex and especially after the cleansing urination. It starts about 5 minutes after I urinate and is just like pre-cum in that it is clear and watery...and it oozes and drips quite a lot for some time afterwards. Really a lot!! And, if I have already put my clothes back on, it thoroughly wets my boxers and dries and sometimes I become "stuck" to the cloth.

And,. yes, I have tried liners...but they are hard to keep inside boxers and sometimes fall out....which is worse than the stains, I tell you! :biggrin:

When I was in the Navy, we had a lecture about safe sex, etc. and we were told that it was very important to urinate immediately after having sex inorder to flush the ole guy out, and I have been doing that every since.

However, I also ooze and drip a lot after sex and especially after the cleansing urination. It starts about 5 minutes after I urinate and is just like pre-cum in that it is clear and watery...and it oozes and drips quite a lot for some time afterwards. Really a lot!! And, if I have already put my clothes back on, it thoroughly wets my boxers and dries and sometimes I become "stuck" to the cloth.

And,. yes, I have tried liners...but they are hard to keep inside boxers and sometimes fall out....which is worse than the stains, I tell you! :biggrin:

I remember those vids as well. I make every effort to piss right after, pretty funny I can the same thing occurring as well with drips even afterwards.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I experience that too... not really that long after I cum, usually 5 minutes or so, and it also looks more like precum...
I urinate after cumming very often, but what's the explanation for it being healthy, can anyone share on that?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The ooze or post cum as some on this thread call it is actually left over semen which was part of the initial ejeculation that your contracting muscles have pushed out. Perfectly natural.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I experience that too... not really that long after I cum, usually 5 minutes or so, and it also looks more like precum...
I urinate after cumming very often, but what's the explanation for it being healthy, can anyone share on that?

Well, the Navy's answer was that it would help flush out any possible residue from intercourse and maybe eliminate any SIDs that you might have picked up. That information and a penicillin pill was the answer to everything! So, being forced to take a pill 3 or 4 times a week after liberty, whether you needed it or not...caused me to become allergic to penicillin and I have to wear a Medic Alert tag around my neck at all times now. Penicillin almost killed me that last time I took one of those damn pills!

It was also taught in a human sexuallity course I took at University. Urinating after ejaculating is supposed to flush out the urethra of any excess semen which might cause a blockage. However, I have been told otherwise, so ???? Who knows! I never thought to ask my doctor.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Urinating after ejaculating is supposed to flush out the urethra of any excess semen which might cause a blockage. However, I have been told otherwise, so ???? Who knows! I never thought to ask my doctor.

Who told you otherwise?
You are supposed to urinate after ejaculating. I was told this by a doctor when I was in my early 30's and had gone through a period of prostatitis. I had stated in a prior post that it flushes out your urethra.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who told you otherwise?
You are supposed to urinate after ejaculating. I was told this by a doctor when I was in my early 30's and had gone through a period of prostatitis. I had stated in a prior post that it flushes out your urethra.

No, "I" do believe it and that's why I do it....I have just read otherwise as well as an old g/f... a nurse...told me it wasn't necessary. She asked me what I always did everytime after we had sex. When I told her she said it was an old wives tale. I took it with a grain of salt!

I have had blockages when I have not urinated immediately after sex,
and had difficulty urinating. It hurts!

So, everybody....urinate afterwards.....it's good for you :fing02:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I do, similarly to how several have described already in this thread.
I precum quite a lot, and continue to do so sometimes even hours(albeit rarely for that duration) after ejaculation. Note, this is different from "post-cumming" as coined in this thread, but I do that also.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....usually anywhere from 5-15 minutes after an ejaculation, where more fluid comes out kinda like pre cumming but...post cumming:tongue:

has happened to me since i could cum.
anyone else???:biggrin1::cool:
Yes...it has as I had concern too...which I expressed to my doctor.
He run a test on me checking the following major things: my prostate
gland, my urethra penis passage, & the ejaculatory duct for any blockage
within these canals...nothing was found (all good).
His conclusion was that due to the size of my given penis there was not enough muscle release to completely push all the produced semen at one time thur my penis (urethra= being a bit narrow). In a relax state (without such a firm erection, the semen will continue to slowly come out in sum amounts that is left.
MAKE SENSE TO YOU...
A better example is kinda like when we take a leak(piss) and there's always just those few drops of piss that releases after you think you are finished...this is because your muscles has released a tenison (relaxed back into normal state of being)...which as you term post cum...ok correctly said...happens when we take a leak too.

Saying this however, be wise & safe get a check up or mention to your doctor on your next visit (doing that prostate exam which I hope you are getting esp. if you are over the age of 30...now:wink:)
Don't absolutely rule out there's nothing wrong...could be the on set for something else that is not correct within your reproductive system (yo plumping system:smile:)
You may think & find the test a bit intrusive...but...
Be Safe, Be Care, Enjoy!

james2200

Just Browsing
Media
no i dont have pre cum i never have. i think its because i wank so much that there isnt enogh i also dont have wet dreams ever not even 1