Do you practice safe sex?

wvalady1968: I don't know if I count, George. In a monogamous relationship and on the pill.

Allie
:-*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, definitely, definitely! In particular in the dating scene when I just barely know the lady/girl/woman, my rule of thumb is like I saw on the back of some chick's t-shirt that read, NO GLOVE, NO LOVE!! :mad:

okiejustin: yes mostly, but if i had a choice i would not. i don't like the feeling of being wrapped.

roedhunt: I usually have one lover at a time, so no, I don't practice safe sex. The only time a rubber is used is when he wants to last longer. :-*

bigjohnloop: Yes, all the time 8)

even with the dildos :eek:

hung: Of course. There is only one way to enjoy a full, fun filled life. Always have practiced safe sex. While in the U. S. Military and since. There always have been too many bugs out there and now with HIV there is also another motivation to practice safe sex.

As I always told my sons when they were teen agers and still at home. Use your hand/s and wash them. That is the only way a young male can really practice safe sex.

As my signature line clearly states: Enjoying life. There is only one way to do that.

feared: if i know the girl/guy, know they're clean (tested) and haven't had a sex partner recently then i won't use a condom. but if i've just met them, i'll use a condom every time.

i'm kinda strange like that.