Do You Precum and Do Your Partners Like It

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungthick, Sep 1, 2004.

1. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I was in the live chat room and there was a discussion on precum. i dont precum at all and i have heard of other guys cumming non stop. One time i was with a guy that precam and i thought i was going to throw up. i did not suck him because of the precum. in fact, i could barely jack him off. i ended eveything with him rather quickly in fact when i saw it.

I am interested in knowing how many other guys like or dislike precum. And, do women like sucking cock if you do precum.

i understand that precum is natural on some guys but i know a lot of guys that do not precum at all. if anyone can enlighten me on why some guys do and some guys dont i would appreciate it.

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'd be curious to know too. My hubby is the only one of the 9 guys I've been with that doesn't pre-cum. Personally, I prefer it that way. Makes the withdrawel method of birthcontrol a little nicer. I know, I know....before i get the lecture on it, it IS NOT a sound method of birthcontrol. But we used it in our era of "well, if it happens then fine, but we'd prefer to delay it just a bit longer".

3. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I know that precum is produced in the cowpers gland and isn't semen or sperm. From prior discussion on this board it is also clear that most don't precum excessively and a minority, myself among the minority do.

4. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i almost forgot...for those that have tasted precum, what does it taste like?

5. Doctor_Ay

Doctor_Ay New Member

Chiming in from a nutritional perspective, most AMERICANS don't precum, because our diet is... well.. not optimal. I have noticed that when my diet isn't what it should be, or I am dehydrated.... that is one of the first things to "go".

So.. specifically:

When I am healthy, have been eating well, and am hydrated properly: Tons-O-Precum
    When I've slacked off my diet/exercise, eaten McDonals, sick, or dehydrated: Not much at all.

And, do partners like it? I havent met one who hasn't....

6. txquis

Gold Member

Most americans dont precum?
    hmmm...

You havent met me.

I precum like crazy,
    like a faucet,
    and it is totally beyond my control.
    It can be messy, but so far it hasnt grossed anybody out...
    i guess i've been lucky

i love precum because...its there.
    :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

kenny:
    science takes another kick in the balls

8. superkatpojke

superkatpojke New Member

I don't precum either.. I'm not american tho

9. pmpn8ez

pmpn8ez New Member

i precum a bunch...my wife loves the taste...but hates the taste of cum...

10. UncutViking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I precum quite a lot, and I enjoy it. The guys I've been with have liked it too. In fact, a buddy of mine gets real turned on by the fact that I precum that much.
    It's practical, it serves as lube as the foreskin slides nicely over my cockhead during masturbation. I've very rarely been with guys that have precum'ed as much as I have

11. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    I think there might've been a similar topic in another thread.

I never started producing pre-cum until my early/mid-twenties. It can be anywhere from moderate to heavy depending on how wound up I am, and for how long. Guys sucking me off seem to love it. And I love it that they love it :D

12. B_BigGymRat

B_BigGymRat New Member

I precum a ton. Almost from the time I get hard I start to leak a bit. I think it is hot to watch it drip out of the head. I have never really had any adverse reactions to it by anyone. Some people get off on me tasting it, or rubbing it on nips, etc.

13. Scott537

Scott537 New Member

Well I ozzee alot both during the day and not so much when asleep. I am not aware of any method to control it and it is messy....BUT I don't care! Actually when out in public I do care as wet spots there aren't too great looking.The ozzing I have comes in separate distinct waves sometimes as long as a couple of hours apart (sometimes maybe more) and I can feel it.A VERY Plesant warm feeling in the penis head along with tighting of the muscles around the base of my cock.The acual amount discharged each time isn't great but sure enough to get wet through my pants. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

14. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I never had precum, untill a few month ago. Strange because I'm 53 y/o! Didn't change diet, wasn't ill or what so ever. It just started. As soon as my dick grows harder it starts "running". I've tasted it and it is a sweet, it doesn't smell. Taste is totally differend than sperm. My wife likes the taste of both. It is not the amount like an ejaculation.
    After a while my penishead feels burning a little.
    It is a natural lube when jacking but it's a mess when it makes stains on my pants.
    I thought the meaning of precum is the cleaning of the utherus and lubing the glans and foreskin.

15. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I precum a little bit. My gf loves the taste, she wishes i could precum more. She loves swallowing my cum as well, she loves when i shoot a load in her mouth, thats where i usually come when we have sex.

16. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I precum enough to keep things slick, but my boyfriend precums a lot and I love the taste of him.

17. fitandhung

fitandhung New Member

I produce quite a lot of precum, current gf prefers the tast of it to normal cum.

I agree with the earlier posts the volume and frequency is linked to a healthy diet

18. Imported

Gold Member

tcross211:

Hmm.. I don't precum at all. Zip. Even when I'm hard as a rock and about to cum, I can squeeze my dick like a tube of toothpaste trying to get some out, and.... Nothing. :( Any ideas on what I might do to help get it flowing? I love the stuff and wish I could make my own.

TC

19. D_Harold_Hopnoodle

D_Harold_Hopnoodle New Member

L-arginine. It's an amino acid. I read somewhere that it helps stimulate precum production, and honestly I think it does work. I used it for about a month, and could see a distinct difference (i.e., not much at all ever to a noticeable and consistent amount). I haven't kept on taking it because as a poor grad student I can't afford it :)

[/quote]

Hmm.. I don't precum at all. Zip. Even when I'm hard as a rock and about to cum, I can squeeze my dick like a tube of toothpaste trying to get some out, and.... Nothing. :( Any ideas on what I might do to help get it flowing? I love the stuff and wish I could make my own.

TC
    [post=256390]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

20. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Why would you want to produce precum? I am contented knowing i dont produce one drop and am happy and satisfied that i dont.

Draft saved Draft deleted