Do You Precum and Do Your Partners Like It

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an interesting thread (pardon the pun) and once again I hand it to this group to rise to the occasion. We've gotten opinions from gay guys, bi guys and straight guys. This is a safe, nonjudgmental (for the most part) space. That is so totally cool.

Anyway, speaking as a 44 year old gay guy who's been sexually active since he was 13, I've been with quite a variety of dudes both American & European. My experience is that most guys don't pre-cum and if they do it's not much. I didn't even know there was such a thing as pre-cum till I was pretty much and adult. However, when I discovered it, and realized that I didn't do it, I went into a tailspin and felt inadequate for a long time. Interestingly, as I've gotten older, I do pre-cum now, but it depends on how long it's been since I came last and how horned up I am. Extended foreplay will do it for me, but still it's a small amount.

Since I didn't have any for so long I was fascinated by guys who did and I was into it until I met a dude with whom I'm still friends but no longer sexual who pre came like you wouldn't believe. I mean it was a source of embarassment to him because he could never allow himself to get aroused in any sort of public place because he'd make this big mess in his jockeys, which would then leak through to his pants. I kind of felt bad for him and his copious pre-cum cured me of my fascination. Now I prefer it if a guy doesn't at all or just a little. And of course during the height of the AIDS scare, I wouldn't go down on anybody if they had even a trace of pre-cum, although now we know it's safe, right?

My theory is that it has something to do with evolution and males today don't need pre-cum the way they once did in more primitive times. Hence, our late 20th century Cowper's glands don't develop or produce pre-ejaculate the way they once did. Does this sound tenable? And ultimately, what really matters is if you can cum, right? That's where the big "O" is afterall. Peace

Phenix

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Phenix@May 4 2005, 09:07 AM
This is an interesting thread (pardon the pun) and once again I hand it to this group to rise to the occasion. We've gotten opinions from gay guys, bi guys and straight guys. This is a safe, nonjudgmental (for the most part) space. That is so totally cool.

Anyway, speaking as a 44 year old gay guy who's been sexually active since he was 13, I've been with quite a variety of dudes both American & European. My experience is that most guys don't pre-cum and if they do it's not much. I didn't even know there was such a thing as pre-cum till I was pretty much and adult. However, when I discovered it, and realized that I didn't do it, I went into a tailspin and felt inadequate for a long time. Interestingly, as I've gotten older, I do pre-cum now, but it depends on how long it's been since I came last and how horned up I am. Extended foreplay will do it for me, but still it's a small amount.

Since I didn't have any for so long I was fascinated by guys who did and I was into it until I met a dude with whom I'm still friends but no longer sexual who pre came like you wouldn't believe. I mean it was a source of embarassment to him because he could never allow himself to get aroused in any sort of public place because he'd make this big mess in his jockeys, which would then leak through to his pants. I kind of felt bad for him and his copious pre-cum cured me of my fascination. Now I prefer it if a guy doesn't at all or just a little. And of course during the height of the AIDS scare, I wouldn't go down on anybody if they had even a trace of pre-cum, although now we know it's safe, right?

My theory is that it has something to do with evolution and males today don't need pre-cum the way they once did in more primitive times. Hence, our late 20th century Cowper's glands don't develop or produce pre-ejaculate the way they once did. Does this sound tenable? And ultimately, what really matters is if you can cum, right? That's where the big "O" is afterall. Peace

Phenix
[post=307795]Quoted post[/post]​

Phenix,

You probably have hit it on the "head" (woops) Pre Cum as I understand was to libricate our glans to keep the foreskin rolling or sliding. Gone are a whole lot of foreskin, and deminished for some so is pre cum.

blackwood

JoshBran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 24. I pre-cum A LOT. I personally want it to stop. Happens all day everyday. Even if I'm excited a bit, it just comes out. At work. In Class. Hanging out with friends. EVERYWHERE> Any ideas on how to stop it?