• I'm cut and I don't precum

Votes: 161 17.9%

• Total voters

icedogg33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to never pre-cum. I've been on a personal journey with a mega-dose pygeum stack and now I am becoming a leaker. My goal is to have random emissions throughout the day because I am producing so much pre

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can there be too much? Wonderful stuff!

I agree. I've always been a heavy leaker. I can feel it sort of tickling when I'm aroused as it oozes out. I leave spots on my underpants and on regular pants too if I'm going commando. With precum vs. cum I'd pick precum any day. It tastes good and it is fun to play with too.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a big leaker. I love to play with my precum and taste it. It tastes like honey to me. I always get a small wet spot in my underpants when I get erect from all the precum. Sometimes if naked I'll get a long string of it that drips down like a spider web and gets stuck on my thigh.
View attachment precum play.mp4

D

deleted1124309

Yes, quite a lot usually.
This is ain't that funny, since I have to clean white stains all the time on my underwear.
But...I love the taste!

All the time - it's hard enough trying to hide a big 6/7 inch thick semi bulge at the office however when I get fully erect I ooooz in abundance. Then I have a wet patch through my boxers and trousers. Nightmare to say the least.

D

deleted1124309

I always precum while in LPSG...sometimes more, sometimes less.
Talking, telling and reading somethings here make me quite aroused. Also having a look an this fantastic selection of amazing bodies and gourgeous cocks.