Do You Prefer a Cut or Uncut Cock?

Do you prefer a cut or uncut cock to have sex with?

• Uncut - I am Female

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Cut - I am Female

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Uncut - I am Male

Votes: 95 55.2%
  • Cut - I am Male

Votes: 53 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I am a girl so maybe its not the same. Plus I'm european so I'm more used to it, but I definetly prefer uncircumcized cocks. The look so much prettier, they're funner to tongue, and from what i hear, they're more sensitive also. Circumcized cocks just look so....I don't know. Sorry guys! But give me uncut any day!

D

deleted15807

Women just aren't as 'engaged' as men are with the penis....with body parts. 85% of women are happy with the dick they have. What does that tell you?

Even though it refers to size. The bottom line is looks are not that imporant as it is to men.

Women are much more interested in a man's personality and looks than the size of his penis, but men can experience real anxiety even if they are average sized, according to a research review published in the June issue of the urology journal BJU International.

Review of small penis syndrome

D

deleted15807

SteveHD you had that nailed long long time ago. Your relentless objection to science.

D

deleted15807

That was intentional. Not surprised your response though.

Definitely uncut. I love playing with my fiancee's foreskin, and hit loads of fun during head. :tongue:

PregnantDreams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women just aren't as 'engaged' as men are with the penis....with body parts. 85% of women are happy with the dick they have. What does that tell you?

Even though it refers to size. The bottom line is looks are not that imporant as it is to men.

Women are much more interested in a man's personality and looks than the size of his penis, but men can experience real anxiety even if they are average sized, according to a research review published in the June issue of the urology journal BJU International.

Review of small penis syndrome

I am very happy with the penis I "have" (and believe me boys, I do see it as "my possession"). It is "normal sized".

I would also like to say that if hubby had to lose either size or intelligence, I would definitely prefer him to loose size. I can live with a smaller penis, I can't live with a DUMB man, no matter the size of Dick.

As far as "looks" go, I'm assuming your referring to overall, not just cock and balls right? I would defiantly prefer a less attractive, but better hung guy rather then some male model, but that's just because I feel secure with men who I see as less of a "flight risk" because I know after a couple of kids, I'll no longer look like the cute college student I was when he met me. Course since I'm the rough farm girl from the sticks, I prefer men who are manly enough to make me feel "taken care of", and usually those men don't fall into the "pretty" category. But I do digress...

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cut definately, looks so much better, and I'm cut and like it that way and others