Do You Prefer a Cut or Uncut Cock?

Do you prefer a cut or uncut cock to have sex with?

• Uncut - I am Female

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Cut - I am Female

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Uncut - I am Male

Votes: 95 55.2%
  • Cut - I am Male

Votes: 53 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive heard that least one quite a few times hahaha "what do you mean uncut?".... ive had sex with girls, and even gotton blowjobs from them and then asked them did you mind that im not circumsized (apparently i was like the only uncut dick in my highschool or something.. lol) ive had quite a few girls say "ummm what do you mean"? then i physically have to show them how if you pull forward the skin comes over the head. everyone ive been with loves it, im sure some girls dont though.they dont know what they are missing out on :p

hate to disapoint you but some of we ladies do know what we are missing out on as we have had both for long periods at a time not just one night stand sex and i for one do not prefer an uncut cock. every one ive ever been with had a foul oder even after a fresh shower together an some had to much foreskin and the feeling in side was nothing compared to the way a cut cock feels. there is a lot of advanteges to a man being cut more than having a foreskin, also many many advaneges to us women as well,cleaner to give bjs to more pleasent to look at i could go on and on here but it is only my opinuon every one like what they are acustom to but i have had several cocks with forskin and also the same cocks latter on after they were cut and a cut cock is the best.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to continue the whole cut/uncut argument, but I have to ask: do circumcised guys actually have to use lubrication to masturbate?

no you do not have to use lube to masterbate if you are cut my hubby dont and he has been cut for 11 years now. and he never has had a problem with dryness or chaffing or other.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted cut, but that was a mistake. I actually enjoy being uncut. My chick digs playing with the skin, I love playing with the skin, and its easier to masturbate. People might look at it as unclean, I say - TAKE A SHOWER!

yep you can take a shower, but it still has an oder. every uncut i been with still had a smell before we got to the bed. not as bad but it was still there. you can clean an shower all you want and it will only help a little, it is just one of those things about mother nature you cant help. so again cut is beeter for a lot of reasons

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to prefer a cut cock. Some uncut ones to me look ugly, though
I've seen some great uncut ones if they don't have too much dangly
foreskin. Cut with a nice big head is my favorite. Once it's hard and you
get the head exposed, it doesn't really matter a lot.

i would have to agree with you here, as a women i would not turn a guy away but i do prefer a nice cut one after have both types,

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
feelthegirth, they don't "have to" use lube. Informal surveys show that cuts use lube more often.

none of the guys i had been with before i married needed lube, i give them hand jobs with no complaints and they never had to be moist and went as quik as the uncut guys i had done. also my hubby dosent use any type of lub since hes been cut, but it would depend on how the guy feels about it also.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my dicks anyway they come. I did vote for uncut because I have had a few more uncut than cut. But basically, I do not care, just as long as it is attached to the right guy!!

yes this is very true most of all, it is not the size shape or look .but the gentalmen that has it that is most empotant and the love or care that he can give and make you feel appericated,

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Summary of poll:
Code:
Prefer intact: 17 + 95 = 112  [B]65%[/B]
Prefer ablated: 7 + 53 =  60  [B]35%[/B]
Cool!

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Summary of poll:
Code:
Prefer intact: 17 + 95 = 112  [B]65%[/B]
Code:
[FONT=Courier New]Prefer ablated: 7 + 53 =  60  [B]35%[/B][/FONT]
Cool!

but you also have to ake into account that this is only one site and it is mostly men not very many women, posting in this pole, wish more would post about this subject. so i wouldnt just wave the babber yet lol, so as i said before this is only one site, there are thousands on the web that go the other way as well COOL, lol just having some fun but truth is i new what you meant, HEY lets hear it from more of the lades on this subject.

D

deleted15807

but you also have to ake into account that this is only one site and it is mostly men not very many women, posting in this pole, wish more would post about this subject. so i wouldnt just wave the babber yet lol, so as i said before this is only one site, there are thousands on the web that go the other way as well COOL, lol just having some fun but truth is i new what you meant, HEY lets hear it from more of the lades on this subject.

Why Online Polls Are Bunk - By Chris Suellentrop - Slate Magazine

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mds43, are you sure you want the majority of the ladies to comment?

Poll results: 17 verses 7 prefer intact over ablated. Stated as a percentage: 70% prefer intact, 30% prefer ablated.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yep you can take a shower, but it still has an oder. every uncut i been with still had a smell before we got to the bed. not as bad but it was still there. you can clean an shower all you want and it will only help a little, it is just one of those things about mother nature you cant help. so again cut is beeter for a lot of reasons

Dear j32js:

Yup, foreskins can harbor a multitude of sins, but with the right training (upbringing) there's no reason for a guy's uncut tool to smell. It's a serious hygiene thing. Being uncut requires more maintenance, but it's not THAT much trouble. Either you've had bad luck with men who were unaware of how to keep themselves clean, or maybe there's especially hard water in your neck of the woods that interferes with the cleansing action of bath soap, baby oil, and or body powder. I agree that there's nothing worse than a funky smelling dick. And there's never an excuse for a guy cultivating his own limburger cheese (smegma, ewe!). Men often forget to cleanse themselves after taking a piss. Trust me, mens restrooms in the USA and most of Canada are not equipped to handle necessary male hygiene. It gets better in countries where bidets are common in both mens and womens bathrooms.

Also, a bad-smelling dick that doesn't respond to proper hygiene is a sign something else is wrong.

A lot of uncut men have yet to learn that a dusting of body powder on their penis with the foreskin pulled back makes MAJOR difference in fighting body odor. A light dusting around the balls doesn't hurt, either. In the USA they sell Ammens body powder. It's hypoallergenic. Has a non-medicated clean scent. Helps keep your man's funky gym shoes odor-free too.

BTW: Love your cat avatar. :smile:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mds43, are you sure you want the majority of the ladies to comment?

Poll results: 17 verses 7 prefer intact over ablated. Stated as a percentage: 70% prefer intact, 30% prefer ablated.

sure let them comment, every one likes what they like sexualy be it cut or uncut, and there is some fine ladies out there and they know who they are by the way lol, that has had the chance to have the same cock uncut an also after it was cut, i for one am one of them and i did not do anything diffrent in bed than before and it was wild out of this world sex and everything else. they were more into it with a cut cock than they were uncut, i know lots of women who also like uncut but wouldnt turn down a cut cock , but the magority i been with before marriage prefer them cut, and no they were not all american women as stated some where on here.