Do you prefer a penis that is a grower or a shower?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Love-it, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Love-it

Gold Member

Ladies, would you prefer a penis that is a grower or a shower? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each as far as you are concerned?

2. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Good question. Perhaps it would be better to add that both the grower and the shower have the same erect size but different flaccid sizes. My hunch is that women would prefer the guy with the larger flaccid size because large flaccid cocks, aswel as big balls are a turn on to some women, especially size queens.

3. 7x6

7x6 Member

As far as women are concerned I like being a grower, I love it when a woman looks at my fat, wrinkled, usually under 3" soft cock and says "wow I can't believe how much that thing grows".

When it comes to standing at a urinal or stripping off in a locker room i'd rather be a shower and wish I had the knack of bringing myself to a six inch semi at will...

Of course in an ideal world i'd be both a shower and a grower, i'd be hanging out on nudist beaches with women admiring what they assumed to be a ridiculously fat 5" semi only to watch it more than double in length when they touched it...

4. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Exactly!

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have no attraction to a soft cock, so size (soft) isn't a big issue for me HOWEVER when it starts small and grows & grows & grows into a big thick hard cock, that is a turn on.

I vote for grower :tongue:

6. zaza

zaza New Member

I have to say I love to watch the difference in size between erect and flacid, and am amazed at how some grow!!!! Therefore I would say grower.

7. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I love a shower. I love to look down at my man's (or any man's ;) cock and see a nice, thick bulge. Though it is hard to control myself if we are out in public.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Doesn't really make that much difference to me as far as sex goes, but if I'm at a nudist event or something like that, of course I'm going to notice the showers more.

I've been to a few nude events; three hot tub parties and a massage demo. I know that these events are non-sexual, but of course people check each other out (as they do when they are clothed as well). I remember distinctly the two biggest guys I saw (showers). They were around the same size soft. Not sure how big one of them got when hard, but the other one was my boyfriend at the time (the long-term guy who I'm still friends - occasionally with benefits - with)!

9. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Shower. I have a hard time being attracted to the the little cute things, that tend to be the growers.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I didn't even know what a grower or shower was until I came to this site. That said, I think I prefer growers. It's always a nice surprise to see how big it will get. :smile:

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I like growers - they're more exciting. :biggrin:

12. 7x6

7x6 Member

All the women i've ever met that know i'm a grower have always been introduced to it, erm, at it's best so to speak and only marvelled at it's shrivelled state later. Not sure how well it would have worked the other way round... I'd be capable of plesently surprising someone I guess :)

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a shower and the ladies seem to love it.

XTube Videos

14. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

It depends on the situation.
    I find very attractive to see a big package in his pants, and in general it's wonderful the sight of a big dick.:rolleyes:

When I stroke it I prefer grower. Cause It's a turn on feeling it growing in my hands, becoming so big and hard.:rolleyes:

15. Love-it

Gold Member

Following your other thread: if you can make men hard just walking down the street you won't have any problems turning growers into showers.

16. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

lol!!!:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted