Do You Prefer "lazy" Well Hung Men? In Their Defense!

Do you prefer "lazy" well hung partners?

• YES, I love it when he just lies there and lets me objectify his cock

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • NO, he has to be just as "skillful" and pro-active as a small dicked man

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have over the years seen SO many articles, posts, etc. by people complaining that men with the biggest dicks are often lousy lovers. They say that when guys are super hung, they become "lazy" and just want to lie there or do very little, expecting their monumental size to be all that is needed. Here's an example of such an article. This piece in Salon.com includes the passage:

"It just starts feeling a little like overkill the 8 billionth time you see a story in a men's magazine, written by a woman, declaring definitively that 'skill beats size every time.' And it's yet another opportunity to take the whole 'it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean' thing to the extreme of putting down dudes who have a little more going on in the briefs-filling department."

Well, all of the years since I first got into touch enough with my inner bisexuality to finally begin having sex with men as well as women, I was pretty much DYING to meet one of these "lazy" well endowed men. I did luck out ONCE, when I was 26 years old and met a 19 year old guy who had not tried sex with a male partner yet so he had a somewhat similar mindset to mine a few years earlier. (I first tried sex with a few males of the species at age 23 after thinking I was strictly straight and having quite a bit of experience with women before that and since.)

He did exactly what I had always wished for. He LAID THERE. On his back. And let me do all the work/have all the fun. As someone with something of an oral fixation and a fascination/fetish for big beautiful dicks, he was the ONLY man I ever got together with out of about 25-30 total (mostly awkward, safe or minimally fluid-exchanging) total over the years who did this. We spent about five hours with me alternatively admiring, studying, visually worshipping and sucking, nibbling, mouthing, deep-throating and blowing his awesomely beautifully shaped and sized appendage.

Unfortunately, the next night when he returned, he wanted to switch roles. Which was ever so much NOT what I wanted. So I never saw him again.

It seems way more exciting to me to play out a role where the super hung partner is thought to DESERVE to just lie back and have his cock worshiped and pampered and desired and slobbered over and sucked and sucked and sucked and sucked and taken care of. I know it's an imbalanced relationship, but that is part of the fun. When you both agree that the bigger dick (hopefully MUCH bigger) is "superior" in terms of erotic impact, and that big dicks are SO amazing and hot just on that basis alone, then the idea of the more endowed partner allowing the other to enjoy objectifying that cock while he enjoys being "used" in a nice way is something I find hotter than most any other situation.

I post this here because I wonder if this is something bisexual men would be more likely to agree with than gay men? I think part of the origin for this fantasy for me is derived from wanting women to find my cock so desirable when I was a teenager/young 20s man that I could just lie back and be devoured and have her love my dick so much she wouldn't care about reciprocation, but finding that was rarely how women thought of wanting sex so I shifted it to male/male interaction. I also think part of it derived from the fact that I was able to blow myself when a teenager (and later, but it hurt my back too much as I got older).

What do you think?

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a hung guy myself, I’ve always adopted the mindset that all sex can always be better. There is no such thing as perfect sex, so I always strive to improve my sexual prowess. I’ve never accepted the idea that because my dick is really big that I can just be a lazy partner. And I hate seeing other guys adopt that mindset.

Your dick doesn’t do the sexual work for you, your dick is just a tool you use to do the sexual work. So if you think just cause you gotta big dick that you’re gonna be a celebrated lay, then you got another thing coming, and it likely won’t be your partner ;) The reason all of my partners say I’m a really good lay is because yeah sure I have a big dick, but it’s because I know how to use my big dick. A big dick is nothing if you don’t have technique to go with it.

Reactions: deleted1074483