Do you prefer shaved women?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave down there every single time before sex. The feeling is just a whole lot better for me, and I get a little embarrassed if I've got hair down there before sex.

But I hear that guys don't mind the hair and I've got friends who told me that they prefer hair down there. I know it's subjective but I'd really like to know what the majority on here thinks: hair or no hair (bald)?

What about hairstyles, are you into that and if yes would you be more into hairstyles?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shave down there every single time before sex. The feeling is just a whole lot better for me, and I get a little embarrassed if I've got hair down there before sex.

I think it's a function of age and fashion. My step-son, who's 18, shaves and I think it's ridiculous. Guys my age trim but don't shave. I figure you want to have a good hair cut just as you would on your head but who wants to look like a 12 year old? It's absurd. Not to mention that shaving isn't like maybe wanting to take a shower before having sex, and if you're shaving each time to be "clean", that's simply ludicrous. It's just a fashion of the moment. What goes around comes around. Relax.

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cleanshaven and prefer the same. It is more sensitve in the area and there is no unwanted hair in the case of oral sex. A trimmed bush can be a turn-on; such as a simple vertical line or neat triangle but cleanshaven is much more excitement for me.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer trimmed. Completely shaved is better than an outrageously massive bush, but otherwise it just reminds of a prepubescent, which is not a good thing.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I strongly prefer shaved. Nothing is more frustrating than having to battle through a thick bush to lick pussy. I love wrapping my mouth around the whole pussy area and gently sucking and licking it which is hard to do when there is hair.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shaved for me.....a little on the top is cool!! Also eliminates odors!!
You should have created a poll!!!