Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you Flex.... I hate to dig through hair to lick pussy. My wife stays shaven and I love it. I kinda wish she would try some designs though... landing strip, etc

I strongly prefer shaved. Nothing is more frustrating than having to battle through a thick bush to lick pussy. I love wrapping my mouth around the whole pussy area and gently sucking and licking it which is hard to do when there is hair.

scarletfever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I GREATLY prefer going down on women who are shaved. If a girl is freshly shaved, going down on them is practically like making out with someone (but even more fun!). If really hairy I think it's kind of disgusting, like trying to like my cat. Honestly going down on a shaved girl is probably one of my favorite things to do.

I don't mind, and kinda like a little hair above the lips for aesthetic purposes though, if thats what the girl wants.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's a function of age and fashion. My step-son, who's 18, shaves and I think it's ridiculous. Guys my age trim but don't shave. I figure you want to have a good hair cut just as you would on your head but who wants to look like a 12 year old? It's absurd. Not to mention that shaving isn't like maybe wanting to take a shower before having sex, and if you're shaving each time to be "clean", that's simply ludicrous. It's just a fashion of the moment. What goes around comes around. Relax.
How about the fact that the OP is a girl.

I used to really prefer trimmed. Now I like either shave or trimmed, just not a jungle. I was on a beach and a woman walked by and hairs were coming out of each side of her bikini, I almost gagged on the spot. It was ugly.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Neatly trimmed, washed, not necessarily coiffed. And on a woman, trim plus shave or wax the bikini line. I don't mind if a guy WANTS to shave his balls and leave a patch above, but I prefer some hair to be there. Especially if he has chest hair. It's like the happy trail abruptly ends at the desert.

My personal feeling on shaving is "fuck no." I've done it before and never found it worth the irritation, chafing, itching or razor nicks that would ensue. And there is not enough scotch around to make me wax down there. My skin is way too sensitive. Not to mention, a couple days later, you have a little bit of growth sticking straight out catching on your panties like velcro, getting them all twisted up. Ever been grocery shopping with, literally, your knickers in a twist? Not fun. And finally, hello! I'm not 11.

sugaar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey, random thought.
You keep comparing shaved pubes to those of a 12-year-old, yet when I was 12 I had pubes.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer trimmed. though if it's going to be completely bare, i prefer waxed to shaved. but really, it's also about what you like to do and what makes you feel sexy. so don't fret if you like shaving. go ahead and get your Bic on. ;)

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I like it neat and trimmed but not shaved....

I look at the hair like a gift that is wrapped. I get excited when I start opening the package! :)