Do You Prefer To Suck Cock Or Have Your Cock Sucked?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

<3 giving head.

There is just something about the degree of control of pleasure that you can give with a blowjob. You can take him right up to the edge, lower him down, back again..hold..hold..and whatever else. Plus, I just like the physical dynamic of having someone's cock in my mouth, especially if they are somewhat verbal.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love the feeling of a warm penis in my mouth and the act of giving pleasure to a man all the while playing him like an instrument; rising and falling back to levels where he is begging me to finish him off. If there is someone sucking me at the same time,that is fine.

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like sucking cock a little more than getting my penis sucked. Dont get me wrong I love getting my penis sucked and having my foreskin played with then jizzing in their mouth... But I really like sucking a hard cock, deep throating and swirling my tongue around the dick thats in my mouth. Then making my guy cum in my mouth. Love it

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very tough question as these are 2 of my favorite things! I like getting sucked slightly more. There's nothing like the physical sensation and there's nothing like the turn-on of another guy giving my cock such intimate attention

D

deleted1074483

a close call but if a guy is a good dick sucker and will take the full length i'm very happy to have that happen and very happy to let a guy go to town on my dick - i do like to suck a nice clean dick too though

Reactions: Stratavos

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm all about sucking dick. I don't care if I get sucked or not. There is something about taking a guy's penis into your mouth. If it is soft, using just your mouth to start sucking on it, making him hard without using your hand. But once it is hard, start working your mouth and throat, start the sucking motion, pulling on his penis, sucking on his balls, rolling his balls with your tongue while they are fully in your mouth. Controlling his penis with nothing but your lips, tongue, throat muscles and making him cum. That is what I love to do. That is what gets me off, when I get him off with my mouth.

matt_kej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love both!! I enjoy giving head and having his hard warm cock in my mouth and licking and sucking every inch of him. But I do also love feeling him reciprocate and give my cock some loving with his mouth too. Guess that's why I love 69ing so much...Best of both worlds.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a close call but if a guy is a good dick sucker and will take the full length i'm very happy to have that happen and very happy to let a guy go to town on my dick - i do like to suck a nice clean dick too though

OMG, yes, finding someone that can actually deepthroat a thick one is amazing... but until that happens, I'm perfectly pleased sucking them off and jerking at the same time, though as stated higher in the thread, having an oral chain going on (sucking while being sucked) is also quite fun :)

Reactions: deleted1074483

Jesse479

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually really enjoy sucking dick. It feels euphoric at times, especially when the guy has a long thick cock with big balls. My skin gets all hot, my mouth starts to get wet, just naturally, I get really dominant and I take his dick all way inside my throat. I love giving men pleasure like that, making them moan and really enjoying my throat. I’d rather suck dick than anything else.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I actually really enjoy sucking dick. It feels euphoric at times, especially when the guy has a long thick cock with big balls. My skin gets all hot, my mouth starts to get wet, just naturally, I get really dominant and I take his dick all way inside my throat. I love giving men pleasure like that, making them moan and really enjoying my throat. I’d rather suck dick than anything else.
I said I would never do it again, but I am going to marry you! HaHa!

Reactions: Jesse479

blueboy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a FB at the moment that loves having his cock sucked and tbf I prefer to do the sucking so it works out just fine

Reactions: Jesse479