Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If there is any fucking going on, I will be the one taking it. I will offer up my ass to serve a nice cock. I haven't had a lot of experience with real cocks, but toys have been a great sense of prostate pleasure.

Some days my hole just craves to be filled! Like today... I really want my ass penetrated by something big!

20220512_081607.jpg

I have fingered a guy's ass while blowing him. I massaged his prostate and he came with a very big load! I remember it well... my mouth around his thick, uncut cock, two fingers thrusting into his ass, and my lips stayed locked around his knob as his cum pumped into my mouth, swallowing every drop, my fingers stroking his prostate as it continued to ooze fluids for me to devour. So much! And so delicious!

He loved it and said no one ever did that to him before. Does that constitute topping if you don't use your dick?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If there is any fucking going on, I will be the one taking it. I will offer up my ass to serve a nice cock. I haven't had a lot of experience with real cocks, but toys have been a great sense of prostate pleasure.

Some days my hole just craves to be filled! Like today... I really want my ass penetrated by something big!

View attachment 69121401

I have fingered a guy's ass while blowing him. I massaged his prostate and he came with a very big load! I remember it well... my mouth around his thick, uncut cock, two fingers thrusting into his ass, and my lips stayed locked around his knob as his cum pumped into my mouth, swallowing every drop, my fingers stroking his prostate as it continued to ooze fluids for me to devour. So much! And so delicious!

He loved it and said no one ever did that to him before. Does that constitute topping if you don't use your dick?
That is a nice ass!

Reactions: Scott8361

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 69121401

View attachment 69121401

It's the way my gf blows me and also the way I blow my buddies. Anal play can double the pleasure

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am pretty much only interested in bottoming for hung guys. Dick to Dick foreplay, seeing the size difference in our dicks, really gets me horny. I am very average 4.5" girth by 6" long.
I am pretty much the same way... I'm 6.5 x 4.3 in girth... a little longer but thinner than you.

I love to see their big, thick cock and compare it to mine. Then it's all about submitting to it, worshipping it... Stroke, lick, suck and offer up my ass and body for its pleasure, and honorably receive its cum.

Total bottom here!

Reactions: 1NiceRod

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I love being a bottom. I really enjoy the entire physically, mentally and psychologically aspects of being fucked from behind.

Physically, because of the wonderful sensation of a dick going in and out of my arse.

Mentally from how horny I get and feel when my partner takes me from behind.

Psychologically from having him breed me and blow his load, deep inside me. The wonderful and rewarding sensation that he has given me a gift to treasure, experience and enjoy. Before, during and after. Even after he has finished fucking me and blown and I am back to "reality", that sensation of his cum slowly leaking out of my arse and down my leg, immediately gets me hard again. My partner always feels a sense of pride and ownership that he did that to me and I make sure he knows that. Our sex is mutually satisfying.