Do you prefer topping or bottoming?

D

deleted4931171

I'm more of your typical, submissive bottom type, you know? I've just always been turned on by men who can assert themselves in sexual dominance. With bottoming, it's usually easier to assume a more submissive when a top has control. That and I have never really been turned on by topping someone myself.

Reactions: Kalbca and Brett222

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well. Sadly. I’ve never had the experience.
I’ve messed around in my younger days but went with marriage and kids and only recently came to terms with the fact I’m clearly bisexual.

That said. I have almost zero interest in topping. I would for sure be a bottom.

svendiff44

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've almost exclusively topped. I've only bottomed a few times to fwbs who were pretty inexperienced tops so it hasn't been as good as I'm sure it could be. However, with lockdown and a 4 month dry spell, I have been fantasising about bottoming a lot so I'm looking to bottom a whole lot more than before

Reactions: Mister2101

Touristi8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tbh anal isn't my go to.

I love cock play, jacking sucking rubbing them on eachother.

I used to fantasize about getting fucked then I did.. it hurt. So now I'm a Vtop if it comes to that it is very rare. Down to flip but likely have to be super comfortable

mascvers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like to bottom for older hung men and like to top younger smooth guys....not written in stone but that's my general trend. I do have a regular 26 yo top who is a passionate fuck and an old soul, def enjoy giving it up to him. Tried topping him a few times but he wont give it up.

D

deleted6209261

Mostly bottoming since women can't top me. I'd take a vers role with another vers guy over topping or bottoming any day though

D

deleted3995231

Bottom most of the time, I top with younger dudes sometimes...