Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't had sex with another man, but I think I would to prefer to top instead of bottom. I think that i would try bottoming a few times to know what it is like so that I could be a better top for my bottoms.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mostly do oral play but when fucking I am usually top. I've always known I wanted to be bottom but those opportunities seem to be few and far between. I dont want to do dating sites but not many local places to meet other guys and when I find them they dont see me as bi / gay....

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have bottomed 90% of the time with my married bi friends as I really enjoy the feeling of taking a cock. Have one friend who is hugely hung and gets all of it in after 5-10 minutes of time if we don't start with a dildo. That in itself turns him on and when he cums I then top him. He's a hot bed partner with assets of being hung and having a tight hole.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prefer to top, I like both of course. But, most guys expect me to top anyway. Guess it’s just a general mindset that most mlm have, that the more well-endowed a guy is, then he should be the one to top. Luckily for me it works out, cause I really enjoy topping.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wish I had tried topping when I first had sex with a guy. I have always bottomed and have always enjoyed and never had the urge to top since.

I was first with a much older mature guy for a few years and I guess I was conditioned to always be the bottom as that is my role and function. Dont get me wrong, it is a wonderful experience and I am happy the way I am. I couldnt imagine or trying to top now.

Never say never, I guess.

eudaemon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Top mostly. Had a bottom phase before... but I'm a big dude (in all aspects) and was a shit bottom; so sexual market-wise I'm better of as a top.

For now I am mostly a top but sometimes I wanna suck a cock, feel like a mischevous slut and shit on all societal expectations of masculinity. It also helps me get over the shame I felt in the past.

I don't enjoy anal physically.