Do you prefer your man smooth or hairy ?

How do you Prefer your man

• Hairy

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Trimmed

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Smooth

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted509196

I think either is fine, I don't mind a bit of hair but if guy is smooth/wants to be, that's fine too I think. I guess trimmed is the middle ground, but if it's alright as it is doesn't even need that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you prefer your man smooth or hairy ? Im smooth and my partner loves it.
If your partner likes you smooth and you don't mind the upkeep; then that's all that matters.

Personally, I like my men to look like a man and not a pre-pubescent boy. Natural or trimmed is my preference. :cool:

julie8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this smooth in the pubic region, or just in general? i like it to be pretty smooth down there, but I don't mind short buzzed hair. As for the rest of the body I don't really care either way.

bigboy442

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this smooth in the pubic region, or just in general? i like it to be pretty smooth down there, but I don't mind short buzzed hair. As for the rest of the body I don't really care either way.
Yeh i meant pubic area shaved.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was married to a smoothie, and it was ok. My hubby is part dog, I'm convinced. But I love it. When we saw 40-Year-Old Virgin together he asked if I wanted him to get waxed. I said "not on your life!" I love it. I love feeling it and getting lost in it. He smells so good, too.

I almost said trimmed, but he doesn't really know what trimmed means. I mean, he tried it once and trimmed around Cap. Jr. Sorry, but it looked like someone was shining a spotlight on his stuff. Actually, I'm teasing. He does keep it trimmed around the entertainment center. And that's all I want him to.