Do you prefer zip or button fly?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wearing a pair right now Gillette. Don't know why, but I really like buttons. But I think my cock has learned how to open them on his own. I'm having to check quite frequently lately :redface:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know why, but I really like buttons.

My 501's sales pitch:

1. Going commando without fear of zipper teeth (Don't let your pubes stick out, it's just not right).

2. Gaps between buttons allow for better air circulation.

3. Gaps between buttons allows the jeans to form a more comfortable and impressive looking basket (Gotta wear it up in these, button fly with your dick down your leg looks odd).

4. Can be undone in a single motion without touching metal (Regular fly has a button PLUS a zipper and teeth on metal isn't fun).

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean by basket Gillette. My button 501s are a bit loose but briefs or a jock strap keep my package in a nice lump behind the fly. I often go commando but my cock won't stay in the up position for long and it settles down one leg or the other. That looks good in my (tighter fitting) zip fly Wranglers though. Spotted my son's 18yo gf ogling my crotch when I wore those at the weekend :tongue:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. Not everybody is this talented. Plus: I am very impatient, so when I want something I want it right NOW. I can't manage to undo the guy's belt and all his buttons fast enough. I think Velcro is a good idea though.

Really? I can undo button fly Levi's with my teeth in less than a second.
Love 'em.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buttons are so much sexier IMO.

but with my broken arm hard to undo :frown1:

You might be surprised.
Lol. Not everybody is this talented.

It wasn't a skill I worked at, it was serendipity.
One time, in a rush to use the loo, when I opened the top button of my own 501s I pulled the fly at such an angle that they all came undone in one yank. I found the motion was easily repeatable so I tried it with my teeth on the unsuspecting BF's jeans. He was suitably impressed.:biggrin1:

What works for me...
-Enough slack that the buttons aren't pulling at the corner of the button holes. If the pants are a snug fit you can create this slack with your hands on his hips pushing toward the center with your thumbs.
-Grab the top edge of the side of the fly with the holes in your teeth then pull that side slightly up (freeing the top of the holes from the top of the botton) and away to the holes side of the fly.

Basically your head will follow the same curve away from his body as his dick if he curves to the side. More of a peel than a pull.

Have fun practicing.:wink:

Last edited: