Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
...slutty or demure?

I personally like my men clean cut, cute, a little nerdy and on the shy side. I like women to be foul-mouthed sluts who dress like hookers.
I like my man to be Stocky, well groomed, lovable on all accounts. In the bedroom...I would prefer someone that is slutty. Have me call him "SIR" ....but I got the same guy in the bedroom that I have outside the bedroom...I love the hell out of him.
:smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorcerer said:
...slutty or demure?

I personally like my men clean cut, cute, a little nerdy and on the shy side. I like women to be foul-mouthed sluts who dress like hookers.

I like my men and women to be the same.

I prefer clean, cute, obviously intelligent and witty, sharp classic dressers (the men can have a few stray chest hairs peeking above the crewneck of their t-shirt -- the women, NO, please!) you could take home to have a polite conversation with Mom. The friendly roommate type to whom you wouldn't mind loaning your car.

In the bedroom, or wherever or whenever you get any of their clothes unbuttoned, unzipped, or off, they DO in fact turn into sexy sluts.

That's the way I like it.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
Look you were in training to be the Dildo God...I did not get my first one till the age of 25....lol
:smile:

I was a very experimental teen. These days I'm far more domestic and homely. I live for my partner and I'm happier than I've ever been. 9 inches as a teenager was a great achievement and while I'll 'never say never', size honestly isn't that important to me any more...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
carter2006 said:
I was a very experimental teen. These days I'm far more domestic and homely. I live for my partner and I'm happier than I've ever been. 9 inches as a teenager was a great achievement and while I'll 'never say never', size honestly isn't that important to me any more...
My current BF is almost 9 inches. Sometimes I have to psych myself up for it. Last weekend he pounded me into the ground...that was fun.