Do you prefere hard sex?

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
I mean, do you like beating your gf/wife during the sex? We both like that, my wife's best sex was when i was drunk and beat her hard til i fuck her ass. She likes to feel like slave whore, it turns her on.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I mean, do you like beating your gf/wife during the sex? We both like that, my wife's best sex was when i was drunk and beat her hard til i fuck her ass. She likes to feel like slave whore, it turns her on.

YOU say she liked it. Beating women while you are drunk (or not) can lead to some serious trouble.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ummm... i was thinking this thread was about hard fucking, as in no foreplay and going straight to the fucking and slamming it home hard, but what you just said isn't my cup of tea.

beating women isn't cool... sorry.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love a rough fuck, but actual violence... definitely not my cup of tea.

I guess if its consensual its something you might both engage in, but you run this risk of causing actual physical harm, no excuse for that.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have seen a lot of different scenarios on here, and I don't think there is anything wrong with yours if your wife is really into it. Your only problem is that if for some reason she decides to turn on you, she can turn that situation into jail time, FOR YOU! So in order to preserve your ass from big bubba in the same cell, i suggest you try and keep that stuff to yourself and not to give possible self incriminating material for a lawyer to use. Seriously, think about it....

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was with a bodybuilder one time who wanted me to punch him while he jerked off. (Huh?) He had huge thick pecs so I would only hit him there. Next morning I saw him at the pool and not a bruise on him! Maybe as a gay man I just don't know how to throw a punch. LOL. Anyway, I was a little disappointed, but then I also didn't have to feel guilty about hurting him since I apparently didn't!!

Not sure what you mean about "beating" your wife. I'll do "light" S&M but draw the line at causing damage to the other person. I've had partners that want to have their hair pulled or be slapped. I don't think I could punch someone in the face though.

However there are a lot of people into heavy S&M apparently. I was at a pansexual S&M party here in Dallas where a topless girl was getting whipped with a bullwhip on her back while her boyfriend twisted her nipples. Everytime the whip hit her back she cooed with delight, curled her toes etc. Very strange. She is really into this and many people have seen her getting whipped at various events. Something like that sticks in your mind. All I could conclude was that her neural circuits were wired differently than most of us. The police kept coming in into the building to make sure there was no sex going on. They had also received training in advance on the S&M community -- that these were consenting adults not doing anything illegal; that "boy" means male submissive, not underaged; etc etc etc.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rough sex or fuck can be 'fun' which I might label as recreational, but physical violence...especially when under the influence of any substance is not acceptable with me.

Even if it's consensual, physical violence has risk of causing physical harm, I believe there is no excuse for that and you could be subject to a lot more than you bargined for including possible jail time.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
I mean rough sex not violent. I'm gentleman and my wife like my style when we have "ordinary" life, but in bed... i'm beast (something like Rocco Siffredi)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't beat on women, I don't beat on people in general. when younger, I was a little animalistic in bed, I could pile drive a woman for a good hour, but not beat on them. I met a gal friend in a bar one night, and we got tipsy. she wanted to fuck. she got a little shovey and pushy in the bar. as we went to leave for her place, she slung her purse upside my head and thought that was cool & funny. that ended right then & there.