Do you pussyfart a lot, when getting fucked?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When air gets into your ass, and the dick pokes your ass deep.. the air gets forcibly blasted outta the ass..

that creates the most insane vibrations on my dick ..

Anyone mastered how to do this on command .. HIT ME UP..
i farted once when i sat on a guy's dick once when i slid down on his shaft and one time i farted when i ejaculated

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ive done it my share---it happens and sometimes its not the bottoms fault--its the tops when he sticks his dick in he pushes air inside andif he pulls out all way and goes back in he pushes more air inside there and then part of it can be the bottoms fault too much fiber causes gas--

first time i did it(after turning 18) i apologized and he said it was fine--said it was an asshole shit happens air or solid

Reactions: 1373263

ive done it my share---it happens and sometimes its not the bottoms fault--its the tops when he sticks his dick in he pushes air inside andif he pulls out all way and goes back in he pushes more air inside there and then part of it can be the bottoms fault too much fiber causes gas--

first time i did it(after turning 18) i apologized and he said it was fine--said it was an asshole shit happens air or solid
Why apologise? It happens to me often when BF is fucking me in a long session and we usually end up laughing about the slutty noises I'm making.

Reactions: FartOnMyDick