Do you really like cocks?

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a question I'm directing to women and girls, but it's cool if guys want to post too.

As a woman do you really "like" your boyfriend's cock? I mean like do you think that cocks are cool body parts or interesting or what? I'm not sure what words to use. Why I'm asking this is because when I ask my girlfriend if she likes my dick, she usually just laughs & says it's a silly question.

I love my dick & I wish she liked it as much as I do.

What do you all think?

Thanx.

:)

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Jan 22 2005, 10:59 PM
This is a question I'm directing to women and girls, but it's cool if guys want to post too.

As a woman do you really "like" your boyfriend's cock? I mean like do you think that cocks are cool body parts or interesting or what? I'm not sure what words to use. Why I'm asking this is because when I ask my girlfriend if she likes my dick, she usually just laughs & says it's a silly question.

I love my dick & I wish she liked it as much as I do.

What do you all think?

Thanx.

:)
[post=276602]Quoted post[/post]​

I LOVE cock but I also think they're kind of funny, especially when he's hard and he stands up and walks around! :D Seriously, though, I think they're really neat and obviously very sexy and I try to let my boyfriend know how beautiful I think it is. He KNOWS how much I love to suck it and lick it and make it so hard he's twitching...

hope that helps!

- Muse

LeahCat: I'll go against the supposed grain here and say 'it all depends on the cock'. Like people in general some look better than others. To me that is, everyone has their own personal preferences.
A cock can look funny but it can also look sexy, powerful and intensely erotic. Ive found myself on the brink of orgasm a few times just looking at one I considered especially beautiful and, at the very least, extremely turned on by the sight of one at other times.
Personally I find a big, fat, full but soft cock a bigger turn-on but thats only my opinion.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I think most girls will think a cock is silly or weird mainly because they don't have one and perhaps arent familiar with one. I myself thought and still do kinda think that a girl's pussy [or collective genital area] is pretty different lookin too. However I think they all look very nice, again some more than others. The concept of something going in there I find amazing too...I happen to like my cock too as it happens :D

I think girls would like say a man's ass or maybe body type more than his cock because thats what's on show more.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Jan 22 2005, 10:28 PM
I would think that all females coming to THIS site would like the penis...
[post=276655]Quoted post[/post]​

My thoughts exactly........

For me, I love dicks. Sure I've seen some that didn't get me hot, but I've seen some that I just couldn't keep my hands...(or mouth)... off of. I think some girls are just more sexually "hands on" (ya ya ya pardon the puns) than others. Some girls love cock, and others I think are shy or intimidated.

I also think that the more sexually expiremental a girl is, and the more comfortable with herself she is; the more comfortable she gets with cock and the more appreciative she is of what it can do.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Nienna+Jan 23 2005, 05:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nienna &#064; Jan 23 2005, 05:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheOverlord@Jan 22 2005, 10:28 PM

For me, I love dicks. Sure I&#39;ve seen some that didn&#39;t get me hot, but I&#39;ve seen some that I just couldn&#39;t keep my hands...(or mouth)... off of. I think some girls are just more sexually "hands on" (ya ya ya pardon the puns) than others. Some girls love cock, and others I think are shy or intimidated.

I also think that the more sexually expiremental a girl is, and the more comfortable with herself she is; the more comfortable she gets with cock and the more appreciative she is of what it can do.
[post=276662]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nienna, we must be sisters&#33; I absolutely LOVE cock, and I have from the first time I saw one, but I think for most women it&#39;s a matter of being comfortable with themselves sexually that allows their interest in dicks. I like them full, hard, throbbing...ready to use. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a guy&#39;s hard cock in his pants and knowing I&#39;m going to get it soon, makes me want to pull it out and stuff it in my mouth right then and there. Needless to say, some of the pics on here have me sweating a little....

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 23 2005, 02:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 23 2005, 02:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Nienna@Jan 23 2005, 05:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheOverlord
@Jan 22 2005, 10:28 PM

For me, I love dicks. Sure I&#39;ve seen some that didn&#39;t get me hot, but I&#39;ve seen some that I just couldn&#39;t keep my hands...(or mouth)... off of. I think some girls are just more sexually "hands on" (ya ya ya pardon the puns) than others. Some girls love cock, and others I think are shy or intimidated.

[post=276662]Quoted post[/post]​

Nienna, we must be sisters&#33; I absolutely LOVE cock, and I have from the first time I saw one, but I think for most women it&#39;s a matter of being comfortable with themselves sexually that allows their interest in dicks. I like them full, hard, throbbing...ready to use. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a guy&#39;s hard cock in his pants and knowing I&#39;m going to get it soon, makes me want to pull it out and stuff it in my mouth right then and there. Needless to say, some of the pics on here have me sweating a little....
[post=276681]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You women are so fucking wonderful. I love you&#33;

vega

1st Like
Media
I am a worshipper and love my girls body. I wish she would get over her almost childlike insecurities about nudity and genitals. I also have an oral fixation which makes me sad because she doesn&#39;t enjoy me going down on her half as much as I do. She doesn&#39;t seems to like my cock outside of the pleasure it gives her. Once it has served it&#39;s purpose she prett much loses interest.

Perhaps it&#39;s just my ego and tendency toward body worship but I wish she would enjoy my body in ways that were not necessarily sexual.

Lol don&#39;t sound like a normal guy do i?

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 23 2005, 01:33 AM
[post=276681]Quoted post[/post]​

After reading some of your posts Madame Z, I feel like have known you for years LOL...you know what they say great minds think alike&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

all this talk of throbbing cocks has me all hot and sweaty now.......Damn girl use some dicression&#33; (no I don&#39;t really mean that, but *whew*)

Vega, I wish had some enlightening and profound advice for you, but all I can say is that hopefully your girl will soon begin to appreciate all you have to offer.

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: Oh Gosh Madame Zora you really live up to your description on your signature, in a good way of course.

Well concerning the mans "Lower extremities." From what I&#39;ve seen I guess it does matter. Because from movies and random flashing I see...some do indeed look better then others.

If you think of it, a man&#39;s "Manhood" is his pride and joy if I may say. Mind you I don’t mean it toward everyone of course but just the cockiness and pride a guy gets from his manhood is indeed a turn on. Perhaps it is more about attitude. Am I making any sense? Seriously though, one cant really help but find it erotic and powerful...

Gosh I ramble an awful lot

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
I personally love my cock. I love pleasing it, even in a non-sexual way. I have classic "Al Bundy" disease. If I&#39;m watching TV, I can&#39;t keep my hands off of it. It&#39;s like I&#39;m keeping it company. With that being said, when a woman is fascinated with my equipment, it is a huge turn-on to me. I&#39;ve been with women that were not attracted to cocks at all, and others that were fascinated by them. In my experience, the ones who found male equipment a turn-on made much better lovers. My guess is that it comes from them wanting to please the very object of their affection. I know I"m 100% fascinated with the female form, and when I am with a woman, I want to make her body feel good because looking at her beautiful body makes me feel good and definitely gives me pleasure.

Just my thoughts........

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 23 2005, 02:38 AM
Okay, so when are you going to let us drool over your cock?
[post=276683]Quoted post[/post]​

Zora, you know it&#39;s considered rude to ask for pictures.... Just a note on etiquette. ;) :p

Juuust kidding of course, couldn&#39;t resist. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Carrie

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sweet Caroline+Feb 16 2005, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet Caroline &#064; Feb 16 2005, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jan 23 2005, 02:38 AM
Okay, so when are you going to let us drool over your cock?
[post=276683]Quoted post[/post]​

Zora, you know it&#39;s considered rude to ask for pictures.... Just a note on etiquette. ;) :p

Juuust kidding of course, couldn&#39;t resist. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Oh god, I am SOOOOOO busted&#33; I guess I&#39;m in with the lechers now, aren&#39;t I? It really does suck being a horny old bitch&#33;

Carrie
[post=283680]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE COCKS&#33;&#33;&#33; I like to admire them, suck them, play with them, anything and everything i can do with one... While I personally enjoy larger ones for play ;), I still enjoy admiring all sizes, large or small... but the larger ones get more of a rise out of me (no pun intended)... Aaaah, yes... if only they had a job where you could admire dicks all day long...

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
The Penis is God&#39;s greatest gift. Men spend all their time thinkabout them don&#39;t they. Some especially large specimins can get me close to climax just by looking at them. Especially if it&#39;s an unexpected surprsise.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by biguyinsocal@Feb 17 2005, 01:18 AM
Don&#39;t know if i have the money to hire employees, but...

B)
[post=283849]Quoted post[/post]​
Just as long as I&#39;m fed, have a roof over my head, and my needs are met ;) ...
I&#39;D DO IT&#33;&#33;&#33;