Do you recall your best orgasm?

I've had tons af amazing ones...but the first time a woman tongue fucked my ass while she was jerking my cock, I came so hard, it actually hit the ceiling over the couch.

Scroggyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best orgasm was during a threesome with a married couple. I was on my back while she rode me. Her husband managed to get in from behind. The friction of being inside her while his cock rubbing against mine made me cum so hard it almost hurt, in fact we all came at the same time. It was Awesome. I have been chasing that feeling ever since like a druggy chases his next high!

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Too many to just choose one. However, I have fond memories of one mind blowing experience that was really intense. A woman was giving me a blow job while I hung by my hands from a chin up bar. With my feet off the ground I had no control over my movement and so she grabbed my ass and was swinging me back and forth fucking her mouth with my cock. I've never felt such intense pleasure centered completely on my cock. My grip kept tightening on the bar while my lats and abs flexed but she had complete control of my cock. She controlled the speed, depth, everything - I was helpless. When I finally exploded I thought that I had shot her across the room, but she was still attached to my cock sucking hard and my orgasm just kept going on and on. I dropped to the floor in a crumpled heap and couldn't stand up for at least of half hour. That was intense.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every orgasm is a good orgasm, but yes, sometimes there are great ones!
I remember a girlfriend giving me a bj while using her hands in an up-an-down, and twisting motion on my shaft. That was intense!
In general, when I cum inside while doing it doggy style, the orgasms seem to be more intense. Maybe it's the angle and depth of thrusting, who knows?

Reactions: 6inchcock

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been chasing that feeling ever since like a druggy chases his next high!

I know this feeling, SY. Not the cumming while DPing part, but the "chasing that feeling" part. Remembering a few incredible experiences and trying to make them happen again. I finally gave up, realizing that they're so good in my memory that no reality is ever going to match them! I'm happier now. ;)

kunal00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine has always been during anal or oral..the fact that the guy french kisses you, bite your ears lightly or play with your nipple is just sooooo enticing... I have had few but memorable experiences!

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I remember best sex sessions more than best orgasms. Don't get me wrong, those amazing, gut-wrenching, mind-warping orgasms are just that, but I tend to loose track of them pretty easily, maybe because I'm always in search of the next, even better orgasm. Or it may be because orgasms aren't the most important part of sex for me (unless I'm jerking off, in which case the orgasm is usually the point).

But what I do remember are the best connections. The amazing few hours here or there. The intense mental link at a special moment with this lover or that. More of my emotions are involved (and I'm a real fan of casual, minimal emotion sex, which I really enjoy, too), and I think that's what does it for me. In some of those cases I don't even remember the orgasm, I remember the connection.

Reactions: SurecockHolmes999

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hit the ceiling once. In a tight game the Steelers scored a touchdown and I threw my arms in the air and jumped up and nearly broke my hand.
But that wasn't my best orgasm. I recall getting a bj in the front seat of my car that was the most intense.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had tons af amazing ones...but the first time a woman tongue fucked my ass while she was jerking my cock, I came so hard, it actually hit the ceiling over the couch.
Both my gf and fuck buddy do that with me, and it's awesome. I also like getting a nice slow blow job and then at the end, I feel two lubed fingers sliding deep into my ass. That makes me shoot a huge load

Reactions: Mister2101

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was kinda weird this friend tied me down and totally stimulated me form top to bottm edging me just to the brink but not allowing me to orgasm. It went on for an eternity until i begged him to get me off it was the most intense orgasm i i had ever had

Reactions: Mister2101

Omega1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in my younger days most of my orgasms was intense. if my ex gave me a bj while laying on my back i would cum and it would hit my chin. the last very intense orgasm was with an Asian woman. she had a petite frame but large breast. I was laying on my back and she was riding me hard and deep. I told her I was about to cum and she got off. she then took off my condom and slowly started to stroke me with lots of lube. (I don't jerk off with lube). it was a new feeling and sensation. she would stoke me hard and then slow down before I came and she did that several times. i couldn't hold it any longer and I came so hard my first few shots was a least 1/2 a meter up in the air and shot several times after that.

we were both shocked by the amount of shots and cum that I produced. there i'm all on my back with all this cum on a stomach and chest and she just staring at it say wow that's a lot. it felt like a piece of my soul escaped me in that moment.