Do you retract foreskin before sex with a new partner

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by biglenka777, Dec 22, 2009.

1. biglenka777

biglenka777 New Member

Just wondering you if retract foreskin before sex with a new partner as soon as you pull down your pans, or let her do it for you?

2. B_jarod_johansen

B_jarod_johansen New Member

in my experience with uncircumcised men, i let their foreskins take care of themselves. some have pulled it back and like to keep it pulled back in oral/sex, and others prefer to keep the head covered all the time. i think it just depends on the foreskin length....longer foreskins stay covered, shorter foreskins retract back behind the head.
    jarod

3. B_jarod_johansen

oh yeah, i forgot to mention tightness. some foreskins have a tight opening at the tip where the inside and outside foreskins join together. if it is tight at this place, the foreskin might not want to retract behind the swollen erect glans. in my experience, the long foreskins seem to have a tighter "lip" at the tip, while the short foreskins are much more loose.

Sometimes it does no good to retract the foreskin before sex, because if it is a long foreskin, the foreskin automatically does what it was designed to do and recover back over the erect glans on the very first stroke of the penis. I just let the foreskin do what it wants. from what i've experienced the guys with long foreskins like to keep the penis head covered all the time. mind you, i've only met about 15 guys my entire life who had foreskin...most of them had long foreskins and liked to keep it covered...

in the actual sex act, many times the foreskin will be pushed back on the inward thrust during vaginal/anal sex, and will retract again over the head on the outward thrust. it just goes back and forth over the head like that. retracting makes no difference.
    jarod

4. hoolibubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If im cooking, I never touch my foreskin before I pull my pans down :)

5. Kyle123

Kyle123 New Member

I have a very long foreskin, it has overhang even when fully erect, and I fully retract it myself before my girlfriend gets at it. She plays with it for a bit then slides the skin back over the head and plays around with the overhanging skin. Before penetration I will always fully retract, it would be painful to try and insert with a non-retracted foreskin, because it wouldn't retract straight back over the head.

6. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

Yeah, I pull back as soon as my dick comes out of my pants ... I guess I'm self conscious about being uncut and I pull it back just to establish that it looks "normal" when the skin is back. Most of the girls I've been with had never been with an uncut guy before, so I guess I'm trying to make them comfortable with it. Never had any complaints though!

Eisenhower

7. B_JonFlight

B_JonFlight New Member

We're all born with foreskins so it IS normal to have one.Circumcised guys are the ones which have been manipulated with by medicine and social norms.

No guy is born with a cut penis.

8. Gustavovolvo

Gustavovolvo New Member

I have never seen any reason to pull the foreskin back. It is a natural part of my body and I see no reason to pretend it doesnt exist.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Either way. If I do not retract it, it will retract upon entry.

That can be fun.

10. B_jarod_johansen

once time i met a hispanic man during my doctoral years at the university of michigan. he had a very large cock ( 9 1/2") and substantial foreskin overhang. we got it on, and i bottomed and he topped. when it came time for penetration, i was horrified that there was no lube! he said not to worry that he had a long foreskin. He pulled his foreskin as far forward as it would go, then slowly penetrated. as he penetrated, the foreskin pulled back over his penis...during sex, there was no friction or pain that i felt from sliding friction whatsoever, his penis stayed well within his foreskin and the foreskin provided the 'missing lube'. as i recall, it was the best sex i had ever had! he was an absolute artist when it came to sex, penetration, and practical use of his long foreskin. wow! ;-)

jarod

11. Nottswanker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An uncut cock draws less moisture out of the vagina with each stroke. Probably why the foreskin evolved- if you can have sex for longer with less discomfort you have a better chance of reproducing, right?

12. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

These days I sometimes do, sometimes don't. If she's American around my age (50's) I normally will because in my experience those women like their men cut - or at least are not so used to uncut. With younger women, or European etc women generally I don't because it retracts on entry anyway. I will if I guess she's more likely to let it in.

13. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    :lmao:Fuck me, i laughed so loud at this post ^^^ classic.

Draft saved Draft deleted