Do you Samba/Salsa/Bachata/Zumba etc?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Take the class it's a blast. You also become very popular at wedding receptions!
That is true only if she's popular and likeable to begin with.

Take my cousin Ann, at 6'1" and 290 pds. she can be intimidating, she isn't. Never dances, never wanted to and is the life of every shindig:smile:!

Then there's cousin Clem, he has been dancing since he was knee high to a grasshopper yet is usually alone because he has an abrasive manner.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm taking my second Zumba class! It's awesome. Of course, I love to dance, and here I get a chance to really ham it up! Of course, if you don't want to be in a roomful of barely dressed women swinging their hips in a way that makes us feel especially sexy, I can understand that.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm taking my second Zumba class! It's awesome. Of course, I love to dance, and here I get a chance to really ham it up! Of course, if you don't want to be in a roomful of barely dressed women swinging their hips in a way that makes us feel especially sexy, I can understand that.

Yeah I just tried to follow a couple of Zumba routines on Youtube. Holy shit! You need to be fit to dot that, I'm all sweaty and flustered already after like 5 or 6 mins. You must be well able for it, congrats to you :tongue::wink:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I took two years of ballroom dancing when I was in high school, taught a first year class to pay tuition for my second year. Dancing just doesn't do it for me, especially after having viewed the people on the dance floor from the stage. Men look silly dancing, myself included.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would highly recommend it, I have never taken ballroom myself but have been a dancer most of my life but more like Ballet, Jazz and Modern/Contemporary . It's really great for the physical benefits !

~HH~

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I adore it! Sure go to classes but the best place is Salsa clubs in areas with a large Latino or Cuban community.
Beautiful, beautiful fun people.