Do you say, "No to nudity"?

cdouble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is it that makes you uncomfortable? Why don't you like being naked and free? Why won't you change in the lockerroom, or shower at the gym? What is it? I'm a BIG fan of nakedness, so I don't get the issue. Educate me!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it either...especially the guys in the locker room at the gym who keep a towel around them as they pull their underwear up. It's a locker room, for crying out loud...relax.

They remind me of the "Nevernudes" on "Arrested Development."

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe lack of confidence...afraid of being judged by others....not comfortable with their own bodies...raised in a household where nudity was forbidden or a bad thing...those are just a few things that come to mind.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I don't mind getting naked if I'm 'doing' something. Swimming naked, having sex, changing in the locker room, etc. However, I do get uncomfortable just sitting around naked. I can't for the life of me sit on a chair with absolutely nothing on. I wouldn't say it's lack of confidence, but I guess I kinda associate certain activities with certain attire. Sitting in a chair while chatting with a friend constitutes clothing for me. It's too bad. I've always wanted to be a nudist.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe lack of confidence...afraid of being judged by others....not comfortable with their own bodies...raised in a household where nudity was forbidden or a bad thing...those are just a few things that come to mind.

Tho I agree with you dude, can't comprehend how any of the first 3 would apply to your hot bod and cock. :tongue::tongue:

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't say no. I love being nekkid. I had a woman friend of mine dare me to ride naked in a convertible with the top down while she drove. Being a sport, I accepted to her dare and rode the whole four hours naked.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not very often do I say no to nudity. Always in the locker room at the gym.
Nice to get naked on boats and lay around in the sun, sleep naked of course and won't cover up for room mates. Swimming naked is great. I jsut see no reason when guys are around each other doing things to be covered up or concerned when you don't have to be.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love being naked too, I love the freedom the naturalness of it. But, as pointed out on this site, some men are just not comfortable being naked, and I have learned that is ok. As for me, I do not sleep naked, I tried once, and just did not like it. I like sleeping in boxers, tshirt and white socks.I have never swam nude, but would love too.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with you goodwood......

I have no issue with being naked until someone im not intereseted is enjoying MY NAKEDNESS.
Thats when it gets gross. The reason most gay guys ( i believe ) dont get it this is because they enjoy being naked around other guys vs just being naked.

When a guy is enjoying my nakedness its like having your grandmother in the same room with you. Some place I dont want to be. So I just avoid being in that situtation. When I sence someone is doing just that ( enjoying my nakedness ) I become aware of my nakedness Ill make sure ( just to maintain my own comfort level ) I'll leave my towel on or avoid allowing them to be able to see to much.

Now I know this is going to generate a lot of hate responces. I enjoy being nakid around anyone if the situtation is enjoyable or something im comfortable with, but I dont like to be stared at or the object of some unwanted attraction.

Like you GOODWOOD Id easly be nakid in the same situtations.
Even if I knew the guy was gay, maybe the reason the "parnoid " guys you mention ODD JOG, are sencing the same uncomfortableness.

I have a wrangler and a buddy and I wet off roading and got mud soaked about 4 hours into the woods. We drove back to the camp completly naked.

it was cool and id do it again

Kurt

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kurt, I respect what you are saying, and I agree with you, never thought about it in that way. I would not want to be naked infront of my grandmother.
But, does it bother you that men on here, me included, like looking at your hard dick in your pics?

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
It's simple really. I have nothing against being naked. It's just that I've put on about 25 pounds over the last few years. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror so why would I subject others to it!!!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. NP about being naked around other guys and for my part, I don't mind if other guys want to look. But I just can't feel comfortable being naked around women and comfortable unless there is sex involved.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........or if sex has been had with the woman. Women I have had sex with love to see me naked - getting dressed, shaving naked, getting out of the shower, walking to or from bed. That's fine. Love that.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you goodwood......

I have no issue with being naked until someone im not intereseted is enjoying MY NAKEDNESS.
Thats when it gets gross. The reason most gay guys ( i believe ) dont get it this is because they enjoy being naked around other guys vs just being naked.

When a guy is enjoying my nakedness its like having your grandmother in the same room with you. Some place I dont want to be. So I just avoid being in that situtation. When I sence someone is doing just that ( enjoying my nakedness ) I become aware of my nakedness Ill make sure ( just to maintain my own comfort level ) I'll leave my towel on or avoid allowing them to be able to see to much.

Now I know this is going to generate a lot of hate responces. I enjoy being nakid around anyone if the situtation is enjoyable or something im comfortable with, but I dont like to be stared at or the object of some unwanted attraction.

Like you GOODWOOD Id easly be nakid in the same situtations.
Even if I knew the guy was gay, maybe the reason the "parnoid " guys you mention ODD JOG, are sencing the same uncomfortableness.

I have a wrangler and a buddy and I wet off roading and got mud soaked about 4 hours into the woods. We drove back to the camp completly naked.

it was cool and id do it again

Kurt

I'm gay and I agree with you, Kurt. I go to the gym to work out...if I want to get cruised, I'll go to a bar. But I hate when I sense a guy in the locker room is looking at me "that way." I feel it's a violation. I work hard on my physique, and if a guy wants to come up to me and say something along the lines of "Nice abs...what's your routine?", that's fine. But it's pretty obvious when a guy is staring, not admiring...and it creeps me out.

cdouble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think anyone is suggesting that it's cool to be a lecherous stalker ogling people, but in most situations (at least most that I've encountered) that gross dude isn't something that needs to be worried about, because he isn't there, or I don't notice. And when that guy is around, of course it's uncomfortable, but what about altering his behavior instead of yours? Why not let him know that he's making you uncomfortable? What do you think? I know it's odd, but that's because we'd rather leave the situation. It seems that reacting differently could create a better environment. Just a thought.

I'm gay and I agree with you, Kurt. I go to the gym to work out...if I want to get cruised, I'll go to a bar. But I hate when I sense a guy in the locker room is looking at me "that way." I feel it's a violation. I work hard on my physique, and if a guy wants to come up to me and say something along the lines of "Nice abs...what's your routine?", that's fine. But it's pretty obvious when a guy is staring, not admiring...and it creeps me out.

Now Otter, let's be serious, the main reason that people go to the gym IS to be checked out. Maybe they don't want to be checked out at the gym (I'd bet that most don't mind it, gay or straight), but the results from the gym are almost entirely for asthetic reasons. Yea, body builders are there because of a sport, a sport that is judged on how they look. Maybe it's me, but I just find it odd when people who work out and have great bodies say that they don't want to be checked out. What do you expect, regardless of where you're at? Otter, that's not an attack on you at all, but from a conversation that I had with someone else.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. So - believe it or not, i get stared at. I also get admired. Do I want this? Not particularly. If I want to make myself better so that I can feel all right about how I look, then look away. Admire as you will. I go to the gym to keep myself in the shape I feel I want to be in and that women would like to fuck.