Do you say, "No to nudity"?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CDouble -
Your avatar is great. Is that you? If so, you wear a swim jock well.
Guys go to the gym to be checked out? What? Are you kidding me?!
I go to the gym so I don't end up looking like archie bunker. Come on now.
Do be serious. It is beneficial to me to work out and go to the gym. If the other guys want to look and fantasize then fine! Good for them. I don't care. But I do not go to the gym to be checked out. Tha is for damned sure.
Going ot the gym for aesthetic reasons? HELLLLOOOOOOO?! YES. Of course we go to the gym for aesthetic reasons. I want to look as good as I possibly can and will do whatever I can to be that way. I do not know what you are going on about.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't bother me to be naked in the showers or locker room or sauna at the gym.

What does bother me is when a complete stranger walks up to me and either grabs my cock or takes it in his mouth. All without even a hello.

Some people have no sense of boundaries I guess.

If it's a natural place to be naked, I don't mind being naked. But I'm not someone who's going to whip it out at Dunkin Donuts or whatever for no reason.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think anyone is suggesting that it's cool to be a lecherous stalker ogling people, but in most situations (at least most that I've encountered) that gross dude isn't something that needs to be worried about, because he isn't there, or I don't notice. And when that guy is around, of course it's uncomfortable, but what about altering his behavior instead of yours? Why not let him know that he's making you uncomfortable? What do you think? I know it's odd, but that's because we'd rather leave the situation. It seems that reacting differently could create a better environment. Just a thought.

Now Otter, let's be serious, the main reason that people go to the gym IS to be checked out. Maybe they don't want to be checked out at the gym (I'd bet that most don't mind it, gay or straight), but the results from the gym are almost entirely for asthetic reasons. Yea, body builders are there because of a sport, a sport that is judged on how they look. Maybe it's me, but I just find it odd when people who work out and have great bodies say that they don't want to be checked out. What do you expect, regardless of where you're at? Otter, that's not an attack on you at all, but from a conversation that I had with someone else.

You make great points...and I'm having a hard time disputing them!

Still, I feel uncomfortable when someone is staring at me in the locker room.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it's very pleasant to be naked on locker room don't know why... but at that time... I feel free ! ! !

I think the issue here is self-confidence ... come on guys relax and enjoy the experience ...

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it's very pleasant to be naked on locker room don't know why... but at that time... I feel free ! ! !

I think the issue here is self-confidence ... come on guys relax and enjoy the experience ...

One reason why some guys don't "relax and enjoy the experience" is because some men can't stop leering, making comments or grabbing strangers' cocks.

As I said, I don't have a problem with being naked in a locker room.

But I do have a problem with people who get touchy feely or make it obvious they're staring.

It's a locker room. Not a meat market for someone to get their rocks off.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, there have been like 20 billion "looking at cocks at the gym" threads here.

If I ever started going to a gym, I'd most certainly try to find a private place to change. I know that's a little paranoid, but gay guys checking me out disgusts me. I know I have pics in my gallery, feel free to look. Feel free to send me your opinions of my cock, regardless of what gender you are. If you want me to cam2cam, want me to tell you strange and intimate details about my cock, or want me to examine YOUR cock, uh, no no no no no no no no and no.

I know that was a longer rant than necessary, but yeah. Men in real life getting that kind of pleasure out of seeing me creeps the hell out of me. I know I'm overreacting, and that this kind of comes off as rude, but it's just the way I am.