Do you see the dolphins?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I saw this picture a while ago somewhere.
The theory is that young children see dolphins and older children/adults see two people kissing. This really confused me because I see the dolphins first and then have to concentrate to find the two people kissing.

Then I read that some people find it hard to see the dolphins, which confused me even more.

So, what do you see?

Attachments

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In the bottle I saw two people sprinkled with fishes. The woman was trying to push the cork out of the bottle, whilst the man was inserting his nose into her eye and weighing her boobs in his hands.

How strange and weird that was.:confused:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just a pervert.. someone had to tell me where the dolphins were for me to find them.

Thanks No_Strings:biggrin1:

EDIT: I'm just a pervert, I could only see the people kissing. I couldn't FIND the dolphins after looking at it for 5 minutes, til some young innocent person pointed them out to me.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it dolphins for blind kids?

I see two people kissing. The man has his hands under her breasts and the woman has her hands over her head. I don't see any way that it could look like dolphins!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
That's weird because I think the dolphins are really clear and well detailed...! Look at the dark shadows within the kissing couple - all of the dark outlines are dolphins...